From theory to practice - page 1338

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

what to think... 80% of the movement is a pullback by 20% of the movement is a signal reversal.

You just sifted out the smaller trends and left the bigger ones.

you've sifted it out:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page1332#comment_12001908

От теории к практике
От теории к практике
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый вечер, уважаемые трейдеры! Решил было на какое-то время покинуть форум, и сразу как-то скучно стало:)))) А просто читать, увы - неинтересно...

Renat Akhtyamov:

here's what I got, after fighting the trend, and after filtering out the flat:

What is the date and time of the arrows in the terminal? Are they drawn on the current bar at the opening or on the previous bar?

Unicornis:

What is the date and time of the arrows in the terminal? Are they drawn on the current bar at the opening or on the previous bar?

on the current

Renat Akhtyamov:

I've sifted that out:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page1332#comment_12001908

What you use for analysis I use yes to adapt to market movements when accompanying orders.

There is no secret here)

The only thing is that after the signal you can not tell how long it will last) and you'll have arrows appear more often than on the picture =) so you've got a good filtered zigzag.)

You've solved one problem - sampling. The market is not divided into n analyzed values and everything else. That's a plus.

Well, try to create a signal if you don't believe me.

The figures will speak for me and I have nothing to add.

What you use for analysis I use to adapt to market movements when accompanying orders.

Rena, there is no secret here)

The only thing is that after the signal you can't tell how long it will last) and the arrows will appear more often than on the picture=) so you've got a good filtered zig zag)

You've solved one problem - sampling. The market is not divided into n analyzed values and everything else. That's a plus.

Well, try to create a signal if you don't believe me.

The numbers say it all for me I have nothing to add.

I agree, it's all rock and roll, nothing more.

I'm leaning towards it more and more.

I ran the signal yesterday in the indicator tester, it appears earlier, by 1-3 bars, without switching buy/sell, which is nice

And the arrow - it is already fixing the signal.

And the filter... you don't need it.

It looks like Lumberjack is absolutely right. The pivot point is basically a rail pattern.

I think self-optimisation should be done on what is already there, without filters.

Renat Akhtyamov:

It looks like the Lumberjack is absolutely right. The pivot point is basically a rail pattern.

Yes, of course I would like to read and listen to this strategy. But Colonel seems to have left the forum - I don't see him any more...

Alexander_K:

Yes, this is a strategy I would certainly like to read and listen to. But Colonel seems to have left the forum - I can't see him anymore...

Here they are, but the pattern is complicated:

Renat Akhtyamov:

I agree, it's all rock and roll, nothing more.

I'm leaning towards it more and more.

I ran the signal yesterday in the indicator tester, it appears earlier, by 2-3 bars, without switching buy/sell, it's nice

and the arrow - it is fixing the signal

well, the filter... you don't need it.

It seems that Lumberjack is absolutely right. The pivot point is basically a rail pattern.

I think self-optimisation should be done on what is already there, without filters.

umm...rails what?))) that's something new)))

ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh, I'm getting popcorn.)

tell me what the rails are and why the train's already left!))

umm states...rails what?))) That's a new one.)))

ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh, I'm getting popcorn.))

Tell me what the rails are and why the train's already left.)

the whole forecasting branch is covered in them.

Lumberjack pictures see

Renat Akhtyamov:

the whole Forecasting branch is covered in them...

Lumberjacks see pictures

not just not Lumberjacks Witches and so on) please...the concept of rails is enough for me...

can you tell me in three sentences what it is in principle).

Reason: