Waiting for next tick

I see a message on my chart that says : Waiting for next tick ?

Any idea why i am getting this message?

Because it is waiting for the next tick.

Marco vd Heijden:
Because it is waiting for the next tick.

Thanks for getting back to me, but What does it mean? Because all my other charts with the other pairs  on the same terminal do not have this message

It means that something on that particular chart is waiting for the next tick.

Why it happens ? 

Because it's in the code.

Marco vd Heijden:

Why it happens ? 

Marco vd Heijden:

Why it happens ? 

please this waiting for tick is caused by what? and how can i solve the issue?

Niyiowolabi:
please this waiting for tick is caused by what? and how can i solve the issue?
A tick denotes a market's smallest possible price movement to the right of the decimal. No market moves,no ticks.

Kenneth Parling:
A tick denotes a market's smallest possible price movement to the right of the decimal. No market moves,no tick

Thanks for your response. I just installed GPS forex robot on my fx choice account and i have waiting for tick display on all my chart and the robot is not placing any trade?

How can i resolve it and make the robot to be working. Thanks

1. There is no such thing as a “GPS forex robot”, e.i. Global Positioning System. Define your acronyms before use. Post your code or at least a link to it.

2. Don't Hijack other threads for your off-topic post. Next time, make your own, new, thread.

3. “Doesn't work” is meaningless — just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires — meaningless.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
              When asking about code

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Always post all relevant code.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
              Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

Fix your broken code.

With the information you've provided — we can only guess. And you haven't provided any useful information for that.

Niyiowolabi:

Thanks for your response. I just installed GPS forex robot on my fx choice account and i have waiting for tick display on all my chart and the robot is not placing any trade?

How can i resolve it and make the robot to be working. Thanks

As your charts not updating there is no data feed,no ticks and you should check;

1. Do you have an internet connection?

2. Are you logged into your broker trading account?

3. Is there a connection between terminal and broker server?

Now, if all above three ok after you check and perhaps established connection,charts updating and 'comment' 'waiting for tick' disappear then you can only wait and see if the robot taking any trades. This depends on the advisers system itself what kind of entry signals generated from it. There can be days, hours or whatever...who knows,I for sure don't as i didn't develop your adviser. If problem still present and no trades taken for a long time you should get in contact with the one you got it from and get a clarification of how the robot works,if it works and what to do with it and how to set it up

Alright, good luck

Kenneth Parling:

As your charts not updating there is no data feed,no ticks and you should check;

1. Do you have an internet connection?

2. Are you logged into your broker trading account?

3. Is there a connection between terminal and broker server?

Now, if all above three ok after you check and perhaps established connection,charts updating and 'comment' 'waiting for tick' disappear then you can only wait and see if the robot taking any trades. This depends on the advisers system itself what kind of entry signals generated from it. There can be days, hours or whatever...who knows,I for sure don't as i didn't develop your adviser. If problem still present and no trades taken for a long time you should get in contact with the one you got it from and get a clarification of how the robot works,if it works and what to do with it and how to set it up

Alright, good luck

Thanks for the response

Reason: