From theory to practice - page 1330

neitrino22:

Is cannabis allowed in Russia? That's commendable, it helps to broaden consciousness (if glass meth doesn't get high anymore).

Forget it and don't provoke the subject he's only aiming to provoke)

there's already enough rubbish in here)

Comrades, in addition to tick volumes in the terminal, there is also a "grid".

You can try to look for patterns with rebound/pierce boundaries.

Renat and Che, this is your task for the next couple of years. There's a grail there, 100%.

Макс:

Renat and Che, this is your task for the next couple of years. There's a grail there, 100%.

Thank you!

//tambov wolf is your companion ;)

And maybe a breakdown of the top and bottom of the screen to test?

e.g. on a scale - flat, breakdown - trend, eh?

Макс:

There is also a forex betting market, which is also very informative.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Thank you!

//tambov wolf is your companion ;)

How about a breakdown of the top and bottom of the screen?

Start with the grid first.

Dig towards the number of flat touches and trending touches, then break through the screen if there were more flat touches. This is the grail.

Макс:

Start with the grid first.

Dig towards the number of flat touches and trend touches, then break through the screen if there were more flat touches. This is the grail.

Okay, got it.

almost... :

how do you explain this to a tester?

And I like the glass, too... Very much!

a glass before...?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

There is also a forex betting glass, also very informative

It's a highlighter. You don't have to throw that kind of information at the guys right off the bat.

Renat Akhtyamov:

All right, I got it.

Almost... :

How do you explain this to a tester?

What's a tester?

You open an excel. You write: if a flat touch is +1, if a trend touch is -1. If we have 200 touches in the window, 150 of which are flat - we wait for the screen to break and we tear them all apart.

Макс:

What's a tester?

You open an excel. And write: if a flat touch is +1, if a trend touch is -1. If we have 200 touches in the window, of which 150 are flat - we wait for the screen to break and then tear them all apart.

no

Hands aren't my thing... I don't like it.

especially not to count touches in excel, and then to drain them long and painfully....

put it in the tester, the result is in the report, the money is safe.

Igor Makanu:

The main thing is to find the right angle of view and to find the right order in chaos.

I was at uni, abusing alcohol in the evening, and in the morning my neighbour was writing on a piece of paper a new biros. So, while drinking too much, someone found this piece of paper, turned it and with the words elephant - gave me these "doodles-doodles" - I also saw an elephant! There are 2 large circles on the sides - the ears, a circle in the middle of the head and some lines formed the trunk ..... In the morning after looking at this piece of paper, I naturally did not see anything there - there is no elephant!

I've been repeating the aphorism of Kozma Prutkov "If you read the word "buffalo" on the elephant's cage, don't believe your eyes" ever since, when I see something that I want or something that others want.

))))

This situation is clinical for me, if I test something late at night, I don't even need alcohol. I find the grail every once in a while. I get really tired and with saliva from anticipation of profit I can barely sleep, all in my head where to spend the dough. In the morning, it usually takes me 5 minutes to understand where I've made a mistake:)))

I do not know why, but this situation has repeated itself many times. In the morning or afternoon the grails are not found for some reason:)

Reason: