From theory to practice - page 1331

No matter how much flub there is here, but it's better to set up indicators on ticks.

A_K is definitely right about that.

The higher the timeframe, the bigger the error, because the candles are long and the price of the signal is not clear.

Renat Akhtyamov:

No matter how much flub there is here, but it's better to set up indicators on ticks.

A_K is definitely right about that.

And what about the fact that the price is the same at any time on all timeframes? And on ticks it is smoother and more correct?

Uladzimir Izerski:

What about the fact that the price is the same at all times on all timeframes? Is it flatter and truer on ticks?

aah

That's from a different system, it doesn't matter.

For indicator systems, for optimization, the TF is still important.

Renat Akhtyamov:

aah

that's not the system at all.

It doesn't matter.

For indicator systems, for optimisation, the TF is still important.

In this thread there's mostly discussion about the derivative of the price, and the price itself is spit on, and often.)

Renat Akhtyamov:

How about a breakdown of the top and bottom of the screen?

Test it, and in a week you'll be able to tell me what's going on. Renate-Cheguevara-Napoleon syndrome.

Schizophrenia 1st degree.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Test it, in a week you'll have some pictures to show you and tell you how it is. Renate-Cheguevara-Napoleon syndrome.

Schizophrenia 1st degree.

Well, if you don't have a sense of humor, then you don't need Ward 6...

Renat Akhtyamov:
Well, if your sense of humor's not good enough, then you don't need Ward 6...

Did you lie down? What syndrome?

Throw some pictures you ignoramus. Day and night he sits around and flubs. Get yourself a girlfriend.

Renat Akhtyamov:

A_K is absolutely right about that.

The higher the TF, the steeper the error, because the candles are long and the price of the signal is not clear.

And what is the sense of ticks, recently a pending order at 1.6500 was opened at 1.6370 - 13 points difference (~5 spreads). This is a long time ago but now let's calculate the price with ticks, that takes time and then the market order, what will be the final price and result of your TS? Ticks are used to look at the history to juggle with mathematics and drool over the virtual result. As far as I understand, widening the spread (and price series with gaps) is killing your ts. The higher the TF, the higher the spread/commission/gap ratio to the potential price move and the higher the likely profit.

Unicornis:

And what is the point of ticks, just recently it was, a pending order at 1.6500 opened at 1.6370 - 13p difference (~5 spreads). So this is a long time ago, but now let's try to calculate the price with ticks, which takes time, then market order, what will be the price and result of your TS? Ticks are used to look at the history to juggle with mathematics and drool over the virtual result. As far as I understand, widening the spread (and price series with gaps) is killing your ts. The higher the TF, the higher the spread/commission/gap ratio to the potential price move and the higher the probable profit.

it's not killing anything there, the gap problem is solved

about the pivot - I don't trade on floating spreads

and the higher the TF, the higher the probability of hoping for a false indicator signal.

on the ticks you can immediately see the exact time and price of the signal, with the possibility of duplicating the trade in the strategy tester.

here, a critical approach to the indicator signal, the clock (isn't that funny...?)

ticks?

Evgeny Belyaev:

Did you lie down? What syndrome?

Throw in some pictures, you ignoramus. Day and night he sits around and flubs. Get yourself a girlfriend.

Teacher, wait a year. It's too complicated, give me time to work out the TS.

Remind me in a year, I'll post pictures if I have time.

Hmm, girlfriend. That's good advice...

introduce me, huh?

Reason: