From theory to practice - page 1326

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

Rena, everything would work great for you, but it won't, sorry about the market.

What you do not understand, and I do understand, is the reason why you are improving your formulae every time, even though you said long ago that it is as simple as laundry soap (and what is there to improve?).

Regards Che.

I'm not perfecting anything

no one has it and I don't want to show it to Formulae

that's why the process of development of TC in one hand is long

a teaspoon an hour

I show you the screenshots, maybe someone will understand...

the tick volume goes up when the target changes, it's kind of naked eye, which is what you smell

If the volume instantly increases, and then becomes weaker and weaker, what is the function, what is the way the price moves towards the target, but it makes much noise and puffs )))))? ?

//for the last time ;)))

Renat Akhtyamov:

the tick volume increases when the target changes, it's kind of naked eye, which is what you're smelling.

I never say anything just because I saw something.

Renat Akhtyamov:

tick volume increases when the target changes

Volume rises momentarily and then becomes weaker and weaker

Not weaker and weaker, but it has periodicity, which determines the price behaviour.

Actually, everything has been said already and further is not interesting at all.

Further - everyone has his own fate, even with the same knowledge about the market.

I'm going to get ready for Monday, namely - to clear my purse.

Good luck to everyone!

Renat Akhtyamov:

I'm not perfecting anything.

no one has, and I don't want to show the Formula

That's why the process of development of TC in one hand is long.

One teaspoon an hour.

that the tick volume increases when the target changes, it's kind of naked eye, that's what you smelled.

If the volume instantly increases, and then becomes weaker and weaker, what is the function, what is the way the price moves towards the target, but it makes much noise and puffs )))))? ?

//for the last time ;)))

analysis of your Wren chart.

And don't let it get back to you that you're wasting your time.

You don't have to know everything. What you know allows you to get what you want.

so I respect that.)

Che.

Alexander_K:

Not weaker and weaker, but has periodicity, which is what determines price behaviour.

Actually, everything has already been said and it is no longer interesting at all.

Next - everyone has his own fate, even with the same knowledge about the market.

I'm going to get ready for Monday, namely - to clear my purse.

Good luck, everybody!

Why get bored? Let's have a signal race sometime - who's better)

That's more interesting))

And it will be interesting for others to watch)

But with Renat's graphs he'll probably outrun us all here))

Renat Akhtyamov:

I'm not perfecting anything.

no one has, and I don't want to show the Formula

That's why the process of development of TC in one hand is long.

One teaspoon an hour.

the tick volume goes up when the target changes, it's kind of naked eye, which is what you're smelling.

//for the last time ;)))

I went the other way, Renat. Of course, I understand that you somehow manage to detect emissions in a cool way.

But that's not how I do it. I just found a way to do it differently and more reliably.

Alexander_K:

Well done, Maxim!

Window = 150 CLOSE M15? Did I get it right? I.e. = 2250 minutes?

You can take a period of 34 for H1 or 144 for M15, but the real heroes always go to the hilt accomplishing a feat nobody needs. I wonder, how many people and how many times should write the value for this window, so that AK understood it?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well, I've analysed it, and I don't see any losses:

Such drawings are only as good as the story. No offence intended).

In practice we may see the "metamorphosis" next week.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Such drawings are only as good as the story. No offence meant).

In practice, maybe we'll see the 'metamorphosis' next week.

ok

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

I respect all those who do not just put up some graphs of their own, but who specifically justify what's what).

And I respect those who stand by their words.

Reason: