From theory to practice - page 662

Roman Kutemov:
If you put it on the M1, the window is 1440 ?
I suppose so?

Yes. Exactly like that.

Gentlemen!!!!

Do the tests, please, according to the algorithm I scribbled. Let's see... I still know how to improve it, but it's still at the research stage.

A reminder: the purpose of this thread is to work together to make the Grail. I don't care about secrecy, secrecy or any other junk. And I don't care about the money. I care about the principle. There will be enough dough for all - let's take it away from the pindos on the market:))

Alexander! In which terminal do you work in MT5?

Evgeniy Chumakov:
Alexander, in which terminal do you work in MT5 ?

IN MT4.

Alexander_K2:

IN MT4.

So put the EA in the terminal folder and test it. You can put it on a demo and monitor it. I don't understand what the problem is to be honest.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

So throw the EA in the terminal folder and test it. You can put it on a demo and monitor it. I don't understand what the problem is to be honest.

I've got a busy terminal - I'm pulling ticks out of Erlang's streams. And I'm working at the factory like Papa Carlo (as the great Drimmer bequeathed) - a ruble watered with sweat, I earn.... There's no time....

Alexander_K2:

I've got a busy terminal - I'm pulling ticks out of Erlang's streams. And I'm working at the factory like Papa Carlo (as the great Drimmer bequeathed) - a ruble watered with sweat, I earn.... No time....

I see.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Action 1

Action 2

Action 3

In the Expert folder put the file mql4 that I sent you in your personal message.

You put it on the chart, then test it, etc.

Ok. I will try it this weekend.

Alexander_K2:

Lana. I'll give it a try at the weekend.

I have an old com I've been testing on euros since September 1, so I've been waiting for about 40 minutes.
Reason: