From theory to practice - page 1221

Unicornis:

oops, and it's not here anymore. the one in the basement on the left curves downwards, and the one on the right in the basement under the candle down a few coloured curves.

look strictly to the left in the centre, the line under the cap. There should be a number higher than the others, but not red or blue.If you find it, the grail is in your hands :-)

Unicornis:

oops, and it's not here anymore. the one in the basement on the left is the top down currency, and on the right in the basement under the candle down some coloured curvilinear.

this one?

(arbitrage principle - bottom to buy, top to sell, signal for 9 pairs, divided by grey line)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/140716/page446#comment_11567929

Не Грааль, просто обычненький такой - Баблокос!!!
Не Грааль, просто обычненький такой - Баблокос!!!
  • www.mql5.com
нууу... так как пытливым(светлым) умам - мастерам математического слива не нравится Граалеподобные торговые системы... то и ладно...

Renat Akhtyamov:

this one?

(the arbitrage principle - bottom is buy, top is sell, the signal is for 9 pairs, divided by the grey line)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/140716/page446#comment_11567929

No, with the eurusd chart and the basement, there are coloured lines in the basement,Maxim Kuznetsov says the same thing.

Unicornis:

No, with the eurusd chart and the basement, there are coloured lines in the basement,Maxim Kuznetsov is talking about the same one.

aah

I showed you a link to a screenshot of the same turntable.

it's just the end (top and middle have been cut out), and you're talking about the middle (top and middle have been cut out)

it's the same picture, but the TF is different

to make such curves - that's the snickers...

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

aah

Yes, for the first of May, it's all sorted.

Unicornis:

No, with the eurusd chart and the basement, there are coloured lines in the basement,Maxim Kuznetsov says the same thing.

is there a real grail there ? i'm just guessing... https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page1221#comment_11571044

you can't lose your craftsmanship :-)

От теории к практике
От теории к практике
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый вечер, уважаемые трейдеры! Решил было на какое-то время покинуть форум, и сразу как-то скучно стало:)))) А просто читать, увы - неинтересно...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

is there really a grail in there? I'm just guessing, you could say... https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page1221#comment_11571044

You can't lose your skill :-)

My art on the 1st at 14:00 and at 19:00 was showing a reversal downwards, wanted to compare. So far the grail is like a sieve, either a lot of small holes or one but big, but it's already a pipe ;)

Unicornis:

My creation on the 1st at 14:00 and at 19:00 showed a reversal downwards, wanted to compare. So far the grail is like a sieve, either many small holes or one big one, but it's already a pipe ;)

Do you use the 5-circle?

I don't think the tester works when the internet is down or is it just me?

I've removed the signal to open trades from my EA and tested it with enabled internet, so it's a tricky one, but it shouldn't...

I think I'll have to do the signal part in Sharp...

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Do you use 5-circle?

my tester doesn't work when i have no internet connection or it just seems to me?

I removed the signal to open trades from the EA and ran a test with the internet on, so it's still trading insidiously, and it shouldn't be...

i think i will have to do the signal part in sharpe...

;)

My 5 has been frozen for now and all the calculations have been transferred to Python to avoid being bound to a platform. Everything has been smoothed out and re-gridded by open: open and check points are enough for evaluation in mt4.

Unicornis:

5 is frozen for now and all calculations are rewritten to python so as not to be tied to the platform. Everything has been ironed out and re-smoothed by open: open and control points are enough for evaluation in mt4.

If the price changes by 1000 points within 1-5 seconds, what will you do?

/ open is relevant to

Reason: