For those who are convinced that all EAs with a martin are losing out. - page 15

TheXpert:

Funny :)

I'll tease you with a picture from real life ) it's one day. Very good, but only one day. Without martin of course.

Well, it is one day. I can show you the real one from the 1st of February. But that's not interesting either. But a test from 1999 would be interesting.

moskitman:
The goal is achieved. All you have to do is say something stupid and then prove it with your mouth...

Where and what did I prove? You're lying again, all the officials are fooling the population of the country).

khorosh:
Well that's one day. I can show you from real since 1 February. But that would not be interesting either. But if you could show me the test from 1999 it would be interesting.
So it's my hands, I do not trade so much ))).
sv.:
it makes sense to screw in a MM like hrenfx
If I am able to write the bot (I plan to), I will have MM and PAMM :)

TheXpert:
So it's by hand, I don't trade that much ))
If I manage to write a bot (I plan to), there will be an MM and a PAMM :)
It's strange that such a venerable progamer still does not have a trading bot).

khorosh:
Strange that such a venerable proger still doesn't have a trading bot).
There is, don't worry :)

TheXpert:
I do, don't worry :)

That's what I wanted to see the test from 1999. What's stopping you from showing it?

khorosh:
That's what I wanted to see the test from 1999. What's stopping you from showing it?

That's not possible. This is a separate software not for forex and not for MT. I assure you they are quite profitable.
And there is no point in such a big backtest.

TheXpert:
This is not possible. They are separate software not for forex and not for MT. I assure you, they are quite profitable.
And there is no point in such a big backtest.
That's always the way, the venerable ones don't show their results. It leaves us grey non-professionals to entertain the public and expose ourselves to criticism).

I may not be much of a programmer, but I'm definitely not a master trader, so I don't see the point in boasting about anything, at least not yet.

sv.:
it makes sense to attach a MM like hrenfx

Please enlighten me, what is the MM of hrenfx?
Reason: