From theory to practice - page 1228

Alexander_K:

Well, Vova... I'll tell you in good conscience, in good faith. Tête-à-tête. No witnesses, as they say.

For starters, the current result:

Not much, of course... Well, that's the way it is.

For a demo account, not bad.

But I don't trust the growth graph. It's based on the balance. And I never trust the balance. I only believe in funds.

You may have funds there in a deplorable state. I don't see them, unfortunately.

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:
Slippage not?

Chegevara, the point is this....

A 5 out of 5 handicap can be given away (that's the maximum) and the other 4 will be taken away, no matter how much ...

So for every dollar won by the trader, 4 will be scheduled to be lost.

In forex, no more than 20% of participants can make money - that would be an accurate figure.

That's the way the system is built. Whether purchases are equal to sales or not, the forex wanted to sneeze on that.

Renat Akhtyamov:

A 5 out of 5 handicap can be given away (that's the maximum) and the other 4 will be taken away, no matter how much ...

That is, for every dollar won by the trader, there will be 5 to lose.

In forex, no more than 20% of participants can make money - this will already be an accurate figure.

That's the way the system is built. Whether purchases are equal to sales or not, the backdrop doesn't give a damn.

Of course, I'm not arguing that there is a system for handicaps... But the levels in my program clearly show these levels and the market reacts to them. If you want to trade against a Sell order, you should look at the current market conditions, especially if you've got a slippery slope and preferably against a Sell order.

And it is a fact that the market will sooner or later rollback by 30%. Always. And the question of when is the answer above)

of course we need to solve the issues of directional moves as units of market data) but that's all lyrics.

Renat Akhtyamov:

That is, for every dollar won by the trader, there will be 5 to lose.

In forex no more than 20% of participants can make money - that would be an accurate figure.

That's the way the system is built. Whether purchases are equal to sales or not, the forecourt wanted to sneeze on that.

You have methods for calculating this in reality?

"No more than 20% of participants can earn on forex - that would be an accurate figure." - you took too much)))) a very high percentage) this only happens in obvious crises)))) and that's it))

Now this is very interesting. do you have methods for calculating that this is actually the case?

"In forex, no more than 20% of participants can earn - this would be an accurate figure." - you take too much)))) a very high percentage) it only happens in obvious crises)))) and that's it))

On average, in a month in dtzs, 20% or more remain in the plus. In the long term I don't know.

Now that's very interesting. Do you have methods for calculating that this is actually the case?

"No more than 20% of participants can earn on forex - that would be an accurate figure." - the percentage is too high))) a very high percentage) only in obvious crises)))) and that's it)

I wrote it down - it's the maximum possible percentage.

20,23333333 etc. 3s to be exact

Renat Akhtyamov:

I wrote - it's the maximum possible percentage.

20.23333333, etc. 3s, to be exact.

That's right)) B0fore 20.

Uladzimir Izerski:

On average, 20% or more of the dtzs remain on the plus side in a month. In the long term I don't know.

You have to manage to lose everything in a month on the spreads.

multiplicator:
You'd have to manage to lose everything in a month on spreads like that.

With a robot, of course, it's faster. But not everyone buys a robot.)

People suffer without robots.

They are trying to get away quicker, but they don't have the brains.

With a robot it's definitely faster.

channel indicators:
1) standard client terminal mashups
- sma, ema, wma.
2) custom masks that are not in the client terminal and were invented by users
- jma
- jjma
3) different filters
- hedrick-prescott filter
- Butterworth filter
4) different regressions
- linear regression
- polynomial regression
- n-th order regression
- regression on a function

If you are interested, you can try all these indicators and decide which one is better.

Reason: