From theory to practice - page 1222

Renat Akhtyamov:

And if in 1-5 seconds the price flies away for 1000 pips, what will you do?

//open it up

There are pending orders or tp, when the price goes like that, you won't set anything. My first move is H1 and my entry is on m5, on the mini-markets at 17 everything went wrong and I gave up on them.

about the strategy against the crowd:

if the crowd really put trades in the opposite direction to the right one, and if the market maker really led the price against the crowd, then...

it would be very easy to make money.

It would be enough to track some service, such as flywheel, put deals against the crowd, and make a little money.

But if you bet like that, you wouldn't make a profit.

But if you calculate the total equity of the crowd (the result of deals made by all traders), you will not see a straight line going down. (without taking into account the spread).

if trades are opened against the crowd - you will also see gsb. (without taking the spread into account).

so the crowd is losing because of the spread, not because of price going in the opposite direction.

So they think they are losing because they are betting in the wrong direction.

multiplicator:

if the crowd really put trades in the opposite direction to the correct one, and if the market maker really led the price against the crowd, then...

It would be enough to track some service, such as flywheel, put deals against the crowd, and make a little money.

But if you calculate the total equity of the crowd (the result of deals made by all traders), you will not see a straight line going down. (without taking into account the spread).

if trades are opened against the crowd - you will also see gsb. (without taking the spread into account).

so the crowd is losing because of the spread, not because of price going in the opposite direction.

So they think they are losing because they are betting in the wrong direction.

If you get to the right side and respect the time to hold a position, the spread is not an obstacle.

Gentlemen!!!

Happy Victory Day!

Good luck to all and faith in miracles. And it will be like this for everyone:

Before every deal, you must shout out "I believe in the Grail!" and everything will be all right. That's the secret...

Alexander_K:
Before you enter a trade you have to shout out loud: "I believe in the Grail!" and everything will be alright. That's the secret...

I agree with you, there is no grail, the market situation is changing all the time.... I think you should "change" along with it ...

Natalia Lystopad:

I agree with you, there is no grail, the market situation is changing all the time.... I think we should "change" along with it ...

Madam! Well, why would you say there is no Grail and then burn it down?! Shh .... The fact that time and tick volumes in the market are non-linear and that the Grail is there no one should know!

Alexander_K:

Gentlemen!!!

Happy Victory Day!

Good luck to all and faith in miracles. And may we all have one:

Ohhhh!

norm

The League of Trading Systems continues )))))BBBBBBddd

multiplicator:

if the crowd really put trades in the opposite direction to the correct one, and if the market maker really led the price against the crowd, then...

i can't even draw it, i can't even draw the spread, so i'm not sure if you're wrong.

the spread as well.

i can even draw it, it will be from 2 point 4 digits

but inside the spread it is difficult to make money as my spread is the same

;)

Reason: