From theory to practice - page 1017

Alexander_K:

Well, yes - my uncle is thinking in the right direction. The channel+additional key (only one!!! but, how important it is to find it!!!) is the Grail. Absolutely all problems in the theory of stochastic processes are solved this way. And nothing else.

Well, I do not understand what key he keeps looking for. Can't you see where the process is going? So don't trade against the process, wait till it turns around - that's the key. The line of polynom. regression is difficult to build in 10 - 20 minutes, or Zarathustra (VisSim) does not allow? Watch its direction (derivative) and wait for the weather, and do not run ahead of the locomotive. You're a freakin' physicist.) Get demoted to the wipers.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Have you often noticed that an order goes from zero to zero and then a loss for a long time?

That's what happened to me yesterday.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Well, I do not understand what this key, he is looking for and looking for. Can't you see with your eyes where the process is going? So don't trade against the process, wait till it turns around - and that's the key. The line of polynom. regression is difficult to build in 10 - 20 minutes, or Zarathustra (VisSim) does not allow? Watch its direction (derivative) and wait for the weather, and do not run ahead of the locomotive. Physicist, you know.)) Get demoted to wipers.

I see, of course, there is very little left to do - to put my eyes on the expert).

khorosh:

Seeing, of course, there's very little left to do - to get your eyes to the examiner).

There are many things to do: still to combine neural networks and make a special device that hits manipulators reaching for the buy/sell button :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:
There are a lot of things to do: they need to combine neural networks and make a special device that hits manipulators reaching for the buy/sell button:-)

Well, it's not a problem to make a stun gun mouse.)

And this way the increments look tastier!

Files:

Evgeniy Chumakov:

And this way the increments look tastier!

Did I miss something, can price increments be in pips as well? Does all this have anything to do with identifying the moment of a real reversal?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

And this way, the increments look tastier!

Bon appetit).

Evgeniy Chumakov:

This makes the increments look tastier!

How are these increments distributed over time?

vladevgeniy:

And how are these increments distributed over time?

They're physicists! Let them poke around in the minutiae under a microscope. Maybe they'll find the Grail there, they promised to share it.

Reason: