From theory to practice - page 1019

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I'm telling you, it's the instrument that counts.)

You might want to read your posts instead of playing wisecracks, kid. They gave you a key. You don't want it, don't take it.)

All right, all right, Yuri - I've seen it, thank you. I need paper and a pen to sign the assignments, you know that.) No one here wants to do the assignments.

An interesting thing I am observing myself.

It's been a week since I've done any forex at all. That is, not at all. And I can say - BORROW! All I do is work, work... One can die. Even though I didn't have any results - but I had drive, dreams... Man, Forex is a magic thing.

Alexander_K:

It's been a week since I've done any forex at all. That is, not at all. And I can say - BORROW! All I do is work, work... One can die. Even though I didn't have any results - but I had drive, dreams... Man, Forex is a magic thing.

Alexander_K:

It's been a week since I've done any forex at all. That is, not at all. And I can say - BORROW! All I do is work, work... One can die. Even though I didn't have any results - but I had drive, dreams... Man, Forex is a magical thing after all.

Is physics a boring science, or you do not work in the field?

Alexander_K:

All right, all right, Yuri - I've seen it, thanks. And I need paper and a pen to sign off on assignments, you know that :))) And no one wants to do the assignments here.

The pictures of the key are nice, but you can't cope with it, especially with a pen and paper. It's not so easy to use.( I didn't think about it.

This picture's not the worst, but it's not the best. It's random. Sometimes the really bad ones (not found). But if regression doesn't know, then nobody does).

PS Forgot to say, here the intervals between counts are 20s. Just in case, not forex, Forts, sberbank futures.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Wouldn't it be simpler to use the old-fashioned method, but with a modern interpretation?

Here you will find trend and flat, support and resistance levels. All in Versace's new clothes.)

I found the key by accident. My mother-in-law is a big deal)))

You can do it with grandfather's, but there is almost always a double interpretation... There on the screenshot the indicator doesn't match the chart. It's built from 600 bars))

What's up, don't you get it?

What are you talking about?

It's been two days and we're still stuck here:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

From Theory to Practice

Renat Akhtyamov, 2019.03.05 19:38

The morning forecast turned out to be the evening's present, and twice:

Gentlemen, forget about the average price and forex increments forever, they are not the fortune

It doesn't work and it won't work.

It's 2019, in the second decade of the 2000s.

There is some historical peculiarity of financial markets related to this

Yes and the basic difference between MT4 and MT5 makes that clear

Search around, there's a formula on the internet at almost every corner.

is there anyone who can clearly explain what you need to do to make the market go somewhere...?

vladevgeniy:

You can do it grandfatherly, but there is almost always a double interpretation... The indicator on the screenshot there doesn't match the chart. It's built from 600 bars))

Then it's a tricky thing for my mind)

Other people's charts are harder to interpret than your own.

And dual interpretation was, is and will be. It is what prevents everyone from always having a constant profit from the market.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Isn't anything clear yet?

what are you talking about?

it's been 2 days and we're still stuck here:

is there anyone who can clearly explain what we have to do to make the stock market go somewhere...?

news on nonfarms will give some traders a headache.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

News on nonfarms will give a boost and some aversion to trading)).

todos down

;)

Reason: