From theory to practice - page 1022

multiplicator:

here was a trending movement today after the news. study it. what speed was there.

Well, yes - a gorgeous pattern.

And the beginning of the trend is the strongest impulse downwards with a gigantic instantaneous speed, you can see that.

By the way, I do not exclude that if we draw an analogy with quantum or atomic transitions from one state to another, the key to the Grail is the OM of sellers and buyers - as an analogue of external energy.

Only, where do the OM come from to their TS - that is the question...

Alexander_K:

Well, yes - a classy pattern.

And the beginning of the trend is the strongest impulse downwards at a gigantic instantaneous velocity, you can see that as it is.

By the way, I do not exclude that if we draw an analogy with quantum or atomic transitions from one state to another, the key to the Grail is the OM of sellers and buyers - as an analogue of external energy.

Only, where does the OM come from to its TS - that is the question...

from bloomberg terminal! ))

Alexander_K:

No. Yeah, I've given up altogether. I'm just hanging out here.

Even if I had that +10% - how much would I need to keep on deposit to cover my monthly salary? I'm not bragging - in Moscow my salary (~$2,000) is considered average.

It was the Grail I was interested in, and the hustle and bustle around 0% that bored me, alas...

You gave up fast) it took me 6 years before the music started playing)
That's how you look at it) most investors are content with a few percent a year(foreign currency deposit in a bank). 10% a month for them - rampant fantasy).
And the bill of 20,000 in Moscow, I think, is not a problem)

Alexander_K:

Uncle, you should at least look in your personal profile once in a while.

You don't answer any questions, you don't give away any secrets, what are you doing here then? You're just messing with people's heads.

If the hungry hunger for smart tips, so I'm here enough of them pohnapisal) here if they do not want to read, so it can not help).

Alexander_K:

No. Yeah, I've given up altogether. Just hanging out here.

What are you, a wuss?))

Alexander_K:

Even if I had this +10% - how much should I keep on deposit to cover my monthly salary? I'm not bragging - in Moscow my salary (~$2,000) is considered average.

It was the Grail I was interested in, and the hustle and bustle around 0% that bored me, alas...

What is 10%? In 100 years, 1 year, month, day, hour, second? what is 10% of the depo in what time frame?

And one friend here correctly remarked that "you physicists have a different approach to the market, it's cheesy..." I can't guarantee the literalness, but the essence - don't be sorry.

a process like your physics or chemistry would describe? a random process, Brownian motion? it doesn't sound like anything at all

it's more psychology than physics or terver. And psychology, as we know, is not a scientific discipline and is not described by any distributions

We can build another channel to the left of this channel and one channel to the other passes through the head and shoulders (it's a behavioral market pattern). And in the older TF, the spring (a trader's term) contracts when everybody is fed up with bandwagoning and waits for the action

What was that all about... I remember. The point is that it doesn't make sense to bring tools from completely different areas of science to the market. It's a completely different process.

prom18:
First Friday was March 1.

It's like that... If it's the first one, it's next week for some reason. But actually the first one)))

Well that's it and the euro and the franc have reached the standard deviation)) We can go further but it's hard without unloading. A good correction in the dollar is brewing) at least

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

a process like your physics or chemistry would describe? a random process, Brownian motion? it doesn't sound like anything at all

it's more psychology than physics or terver. And psychology, as we know, is not a scientific discipline and is not described by any distributions

You can build another channel to the left of this channel and one channel to the other passes through the head and shoulders (it's a behavioral market pattern). And in the older TF, the spring (a trader's term) contracts when everybody is fed up with bandwagoning and waits for the action

What was that all about... I remember. The point is that it doesn't make sense to bring tools from completely different areas of science to the market. It's a completely different process.

Back on the days is cool. And forward on the clock: what do you think?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Back on the days is cool. And forward on the clock: what do you think?

I don't like to vang in front of people, only in private (less embarrassment later)

But it looks like the Eurodollar needs to be mid/long term from here and for the long term.
Reason: