From theory to practice - page 505

Beautiful ;)

And this is quite wonderful: "I didn't make it, but I know it's bad and wrong and generally it's nonsense, etc. etc." ;)))))

But the process is going on, the system is watching -- performing its functions and ignoring the critics.

I'll give you a hint: pay attention to the location of the extremes of the derivatives.

Олег avtomat:

Beautiful ;)

And that's quite wonderful: "I didn't make it, but I know it's bad and wrong and generally it's nonsense, etc. etc." ;)))))

What's wrong with you? Who are you talking to?)

Uladzimir Izerski:

What's wrong with you? Who are you talking to?)

to the whole world ;)

Олег avtomat:

Beautiful ;)

And this is quite wonderful: "I didn't make it, but I know it's bad and wrong and generally it's nonsense, etc. etc." ;)))))

But the process is going on, the system is watching -- performing its functions and ignoring the critics...

It's more interesting here - when this indicator closes the sale, then we can draw a conclusion

Off the beaten track, but enough kit to get the job done. No acceleration or jerking.

Sufficient navigation kit

It's clear where to start and where to finish.

Oleg Papkov:

Off the beaten track, but enough kit to get the job done. No acceleration or jerking.

and a bunch of buy from the top is such a clever idea?

Олег avtomat:

and a bunch of buys from the top is such a clever idea?

Deals, it's an automaton working. Just another screen, for manual work, it's idle at the moment. The deals are not connected to the picture. It's about the pattern.

Олег avtomat:

Beautiful ;)

But the process is going on, the system is watching -- performing its functions and ignoring the critics.

I'll give you a hint: pay attention to the location of the extremes of the derivatives.

Who are you kidding, fool.

You're going against your own signals? :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Who are you kidding, fool.

against your own signals? :)

you're so rude...

look what's bidding... look what's bidding... look what's bidding.

Олег avtomat:

you're so rude...

look what's trading... in short, wipe your eyes.

I don't see the euro signal

Reason: