From theory to practice - page 1015

Unicornis:

Another option, I couldn't bring myself to tear down Piggy (fire, water and pipes, she was with me and experienced more than one mother), at the first thought of it my heart started to beat faster and rushed either in heat or in chills. In short I have sold the computer with lice. I'm writing these lines and tears come to my eyes, while you're rehashing about graals...

Offtop, of course - but, man, why all these tricks on MT4 and XP, Vista? Well, it works like a Kalashnikov!

I am absolutely convinced that no MT5, Win10 and a computer with a billion processors will help. Well, not from the word "at all".

It's all nonsense and directing forces and resources of young suffering people (or rather funds of their unfortunate parents) to nowhere.

That's it. I don't write on this subject any more.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The morning forecast turned into an evening present, twice:

Gentlemen, forget about the average price and forex increments forever, they are not the fortune

It doesn't work and it won't.

It's 2019, in the second decade of the 2000s.

There is some historical peculiarity of financial markets related to this

And the basic difference between MT4 and MT5 makes it clear

Dig, search, the formula is on the internet on almost every corner.

Is there an example site where this is described even roughly?

Martin Cheguevara:

Do you have an example of a website where this is described at least approximately?

Have you often noticed that an order goes from minus to zero, and then it sinks for a long time?

think about why it may have happened

compare the forum with the Moscow Exchange

and think back to the fact that they are essentially two absolutely identical systems, but with a different set of features and attractions, because ...

Renat Akhtyamov:

Have you often noticed that an order goes from zero to zero, and then it sinks for a long time?

Think about why it happened.

compare the forum with the moscow stock exchange finally

and go back to the idea that they are actually two absolutely identical systems, but with different gadgets and attractions because ...

Yes, I understand ... If you don't know why it happens, then the order goes to zero and then goes down for a long time, think about it. I understand ... usually this happens when you trade with a trend.

What about the inefficiencies of market moves? How promising do you think?

Martin Cheguevara:

I understand ... The system itself should be very efficient, so that what you say will happen in a regular way.

What about the inefficiencies of market moves? What do you think? How promising is that?

I only approach everything from the perspective of buying and selling volumes

a trend is someone's net to the counter-trend and nothing else.

And it will be there until they run out of money, or rather until they mark out the counter-trend orders

Renat Akhtyamov:

I approach everything only from the point of view of buying and selling volumes

a trend is someone's net into the counter-trend and nothing else.

and it will continue until they run out of money

But there are such movements, in which, let's say, a large number of traders can clearly earn?

If the price does not go up, then it will inevitably lead to a correction and pullback, unless it is the macroeconomic background that "pushes" the price down.

Martin Cheguevara:

But there are movements in which, let's say, a large number of traders are clearly able to make money?

The next step is inevitably a correction and a pullback, unless it's the macroeconomic backdrop that "pushes" the price.

It may be macroeconomic, but you seem to have forgotten what we were talking about outside the industry.

99% will give the money back, no way.

as the existing strategies facilitate this and more often automatically

i also wrote above - averaging doesn't work anymore

and which indicator doesn't have it?

even a martin is essentially a price averaging

Renat Akhtyamov:

maybe macroeconomic, but I guess you've forgotten what we were already talking about outside the thread.

99% will hand over the dough.

That's what I'm saying too)))

That's what I'm trying to use))

I thought that's what you were trying to do too.

Martin Cheguevara:

That's what I'm saying.)

That's what I'm trying to use.)

I thought that's what you were trying to do too.

I can tell by the quote that there are people who already understand my strategy.

so there's a new spin.

an even deeper understanding of the market had to be mastered

Renat Akhtyamov:
I can see from the quote that there are people who have already understood my strategy.

on a quote???

Seriously?
Reason: