From theory to practice - page 1023

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

a process like your physics or chemistry would describe? a random process, Brownian motion? that doesn't sound like anything at all

it's more psychology than physics or terver. And psychology, as it is known, is not a scientific discipline and is not described by any distributions.

Psychology nowadays is not without mathematics and tervers)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Psychology nowadays is not without mathematics and tervers)

It's almost the same as modeling the market, or rather not the market itself, but its consequence - a time series, which in itself is not responsible for anything at all.

It's the same with psychology... there are some behavioral patterns, but it cannot answer why they actually exist

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

It's almost the same as modeling the market, or rather, not the market itself, but its consequence - a time series, which in itself is not responsible for anything at all.

it's the same with psychology... there are some patterns of behavior, but it can't answer why they actually exist

There are relatively meaningful things used in polygraphs or something on the law of proportionality of time of reaction to a complex signal to entropy of this signal (martial arts theorists like to speculate about this), etc. They have nothing particularly useful for us, although the science of the psychology of finance is certainly available)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

There are relatively meaningful things used in polygraphs or something like the law of proportionality of reaction time to a complex signal to the entropy of this signal (martial arts theorists like to speculate about this), etc. For us they do not have anything particularly useful, although the science of the psychology of finance is certainly available)

Apart from Elliott with his explanation of waves as effects of psychology, I do not think I have encountered anything else that would make sense

Renate seems to have been banned for a while... I wish there was a fuckin'...... and a fuckin'.... ......)))))))))))))))

vladevgeniy:
Renate seems to have been banned for a while... I wish there was a fuckin'...... and a fuckin'.... ......)))))))))))))))
That's a shame. He really cooked something in the quotes. he got a little cocky,but at least he was telling the truth.

Martin Cheguevara:
That's a shame. He really had something to say about the quotes. He got a little cocky, though) but at least he was telling the truth...

I don't think it will be long and hot.) They'll let you go soon.)

vladevgeniy:

I don't think it will be long and hot.) They'll let you go soon.)

It's like being out of the asylum.

dear Renushka, we heartily congratulate you on this bright and tender holiday, 8th of March.

Stay as relaxed and mysterious as ever, don't be sad about the ban.

Reason: