From theory to practice - page 1012

Alexander_K:

Nah, I remember June 14, 2018, after which my fervour somehow began to fade, along with the real deposit :))) I remember that day - you don't forget that.

And now it's so agony to be honest.

I am still waiting for a Man with knowledge in the field of "trend/fleet" keys. But he is still absent... Only Oleksiy is getting in the way... Forgive me, God!

On the other side of the terminals there is, among other things, a "hunter" and not one, who does not see the mass of suffering people, but judges them by their posted orders (the money they have brought). If people have brought money, what will he do with it? And the movements of the "fly on his barrel" can be considered "random wanderings.

Unicornis:.

Why settle for 3-sigma when there are and can be 4-sigma and 6-sigma.

Don't you want more than nine? There are those too.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Don't you want more than nine? We have those too.

And all 20 are there))

Martin Cheguevara:

And all 20 are there))

Is this averaging?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Is it averaging?

No, of course not. If it is my account I closed the session in four weeks - the profits must have matured, so I closed the losing orders manually too.

Alexander_K:

The Tortilla tortoise originally had the key, after all...

Eureka!!!

Apparently, a radical change in the history of finding the "trend/flat" key can be made solely and only by a woman/girl trader!

And they were in this thread - Novaja, Kinmax, ... Reread their posts, or what?

The key is that trend/float are very different periods of time in terms of profits and duration:

the final touches...

Renat Akhtyamov:

The key is that trend/float are very different periods of time in terms of profits and duration:

the final touches...

For me, it's all trend and no key is needed. I don't know how you make money on a flat, when everything is standing still.) Secret technology, apparently.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:
For me, it's trending all the time and no key is needed. I don't know how you make money on a flat, when everything is standing still). Secret technology, apparently.)
Lately it's all been flat.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Lately, it's been nothing but a flutter.
A ripple for some and a storm for others. It's you who has a flat:)) 50p movement is what kind of a flat, it's almost a storm).

Yuriy Asaulenko:
For someone it is a ripple and for someone it is a storm. This is a flat)). You have 50 pips and it is not a flat, it is almost a storm).

So that's it:

Flat - doldrums.

trend - storm.

The indicator is a provocateur.

;)

Reason: