From theory to practice - page 1011

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Instead of being rude and slanderous, you should have counted the ACF SB)

In the time you've been bouncing around here, you could have learned theorist to a decent level by now. I can find you a good tutor. If you can't afford a tutor, I recommend the free MIT courses on youtube.

Don't be rude to your dad, Oleksiy. It's no good.

I don't need a theorist and ACF SB. I'm a physicist, not a mathematician like you. You know the difference? I'm only ready to talk to you when you show me a degree in applied mathematics or higher.

Alexander_K:

Don't be rude to Daddy, Oleksiy. It's no good.

I don't need a theorist or an ACF SB. I'm a physicist, not a mathematician like you. You know the difference? I'm only willing to talk to you when you show me a degree with at least applied mathematics.

That's up to you, uninvited daddy.

But proletarian savvy is never a substitute for basic knowledge. Perhaps one day you will realise that theorist terms are not magic spells for the market. Otherwise, you'll be chasingthe grail until the end of the century.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

It's up to you, uninvited daddy.

But proletarian flair will never replace basic knowledge. Perhaps one day you will realise that the terms of the theorist are not magic spells for the market. Otherwise, you'll still be chasing the "grail" until the end of the century.

:)))

All right, Alexey - don't take it personally. You certainly have basic not insignificant knowledge. And your vision of the market coincides with mine.

The only thing that pisses me off is your complete unwillingness to look for the keys to the market. Articles are useful, educational, so to speak... But, there are no specific examples - successful and unsuccessful (with an explanation of the reasons for failure) deals. There's no way around it...

We're waiting for your practical personal examples. Then there will really be something to talk about. Otherwise...

Sorry, there's nothing to talk about.

Alexander_K:

We will get to the exponent.

In a week I will post statistical data for the S2 timeframe. Let's look at the number of real non-empty 2-second bars at different DCs and the time intervals between them. There should be something like the simplest flow of events with a time exponent between them.

The goal is to find the simplest flow with the same amount of data in different brokerage companies. In this case it is possible to apply Ito difuras that Oleksiy Nikolaev speaks of, being absolutely clueless about anything else. Besides, I want to look not at distributions of increments but at distributions of instantaneous velocities. I smell the grail there... Just - shh... Not a word to anyone, not half a word!

The funny thing is, the trends aren't about anything.

May '18 is trending in the eve, so trendy.

♪ so tune in ♪

Renat Akhtyamov:

The funny thing is that the trends are about nothing.

May 18 is trending in the eve, so trendy

You can tune in there.

Nah, I remember June 14, 2018, after which my fervour somehow started to disappear along with the real deposit :))) I remember that day - you don't forget that.

And now it's so agony to be honest.

I am still waiting for a Man with knowledge in the field of "trend/fleet" keys. But he is still absent... Only Oleksiy is getting in the way... Forgive me, Lord!

Alexander_K:

And now it's agony, to be honest.

So you'll have to work until you retire)

Alexander_K:

Still waiting for the Man with knowledge of trend/flat keys. Still no sign of him...

Key.... Right. I think papa carlo had it))))

vladevgeniy:

Key.... So there you go. I think Papa Carlo had))))

Tortilla the tortoise originally had the key, after all...

Eureka!!!

Apparently, a radical change in the history of finding the "trend/flat" key can be made solely and only by a female trader/girl!

And they were in this thread - Novaja, Kinmax, ... Reread their posts, or what?

danminin:

so I'll have to work until I retire)

God forbid! So, I'm not giving up and will keep searching for the Grail. I'm going to read Novaja's and Kinmax's posts - apparently, the Grail is there.

Alexander_K:

The Tortilla tortoise originally had the key, after all...

Eureka!!!

Apparently, a radical change in the history of finding the "trend/flat" key can be made solely and only by a woman/girl trader!

And they were in this thread - Novaja, Kinmax, ... Reread their posts?

Wrong, Oli and Yalo have the key)

Reason: