Renat Akhtyamov:

So that's it:

Flat - doldrums.

trend - storm

indicator - provocateur

;)

Big trend - 9-shaft).

danminin:
wrote an advisor on the subject. but the computer is weak, does not test. can someone test on a powerful computer? if someone is willing to - write in person.

Ah, well done! This thread and its hidden Grail will live forever - and I'll be back here again, only Vista needs to be replaced by Win7 :))

If anyone knows a reliable link to a Win7 image, to make an installation flash - please, drop me a line. Or, or address of some shop in Moscow, where they sell such stuff... In MEGA Belaya Dacha can find Win7 32-bit?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The big trend is the 9th shaft).

I was just studying the question of equal buying and selling...

I can say unequivocally and with absolute certainty, if the volumes become equal or even close, the price will tear apart, it will rush like mad

the pound around the Brexit announcement is a prime example.

before that, the chif.

so the proverbial "Black Swan" is anything but equal to buying and selling volumes, even approximate

;)

-----

© new-rena

Renat Akhtyamov:

I can say unequivocally and with absolute certainty, if the volumes become equal or even close, the price will tear apart, it will rush like mad

the pound at the Brexit announcement is a prime example.

before that, the chif.

so the proverbial "Black Swan" is anything but equal in terms of purchases and sales, even approximate

;)

-----

© new-rena

When will you show us the preprint? Wait'c

Yuriy Asaulenko:

When will you show us the preprint? We've been waiting.

there's talk of sigmas -3,6,9

I'll tell you right off the bat, the maximum is infinity.

Renat Akhtyamov:

the pound at the Brexit announcement is a prime example.

before that, the chif.

so the proverbial "Black Swan" is anything but an equality of buying and selling volumes, even approximate

;)

-----

© new-rena

Or a dramatic increase in the coefficient of variation ;)

V > 120%

Renat Akhtyamov:

there's talk of sigmas -3,6,9

I'll tell you right off the bat, the maximum is infinity.

Well, you're a maximalist.)

Alexander_K:

Ah, well done! This thread and its hidden Grail will live forever - and I'll be back here again, only Vista needs to be replaced by Win7 :))

If anyone knows a reliable link to a Win7 image, to make an installation flash - please, drop me a line. Or, or address of some shop in Moscow, where they sell such stuff... Is it possible to find Win7 32-bit in MEGA Belaya Dacha?

What Win7, what 32?
on average lousy VDS (and this is the de facto location of the final software) everywhere is at least 64x WinServer 2012.

On your hobby, you can probably spend in addition to time and 1000r/month - to pay for a normal virtualization and periodically replenish centovik.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Well, you're a maximalist.)

Why...

the eu went upwards, just trying to steer a bit ;)

Oh, that algorithmic adaptability of the market quote.

everything is clear with them ...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

What Win7, what 32 ???...
On a medium lousy VDS (which is the de facto location of the final software) everywhere is at least 64x WinServer 2012.

On your hobby, you can probably spend in addition to time and 1000r/month - to pay for a normal virtualization and periodically replenish centovik.

There are no words. Creepy.