From theory to practice - page 1951

Vladimir Baskakov:
Yes, the ground is wet after the rain, you're the obviousness captain.

You are entitled to think what you like.

All I am saying is that you should calculate the percentage of probability in case the ground is wet, what is the percentage that it is after rain.

In the obvious there is always an unobvious and most effective truth.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

You are entitled to think what you like.

All I am saying is that you should calculate the percentage of probability in case the ground is wet, what is the percentage that it is after rain.

In the obvious there is always an unobvious and most effective truth.

Obviously there are only two options, up or down, which is why you trash thousands of tc's and leave a couple

Vladimir Baskakov:
Obviously, there are only two options, up or down, that is why you trash thousands of TS and leave a couple

If you know the statistics about the market movements, you can trade on candlesticks, MAs, or anything else, because it will not change the essence. That is why the first priority is not the TS, but the understanding.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

If you know the statistics about the market movements, you can trade on candlesticks, MAs, or anything else, because it will not change the essence. That is why the first priority is not the TS, but the understanding.

When you have it, let me know.

Vladimir Baskakov:
When you have it, let me know

two years too late with the request.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

two years too late with the request.

Oh, right, right, I see.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Oh, yeah yeah yeah, I understand.

Sincerely happy for you.

It's a pity Sasha left so early (from the forum of course). Found some very interesting incremental patterns for him. Just cool! Never expected that myself.

Uladzimir Izerski:
It's a pity Sasha left so early (from the forum of course). Found some very interesting incremental patterns for him. Just cool! Never expected that myself.

He is not the only one interested. E-mail me if you don't want to do it here.

Uladzimir Izerski:
It's a pity Sasha left so early (from the forum of course).

"He flew away, but promised to come back"

Reason: