From theory to practice - page 1827

Макс:
You wrote idle chatter. It is on this forum 99%. 1% is programming advice.

He wrote it correctly. You just got it wrong.

There's a lot of flubbing going on, it's understandable. People need to unburden themselves psychologically. Where you can do this only on the forums.

My wife and mother-in-law would not understand)).

Uladzimir Izerski:

He wrote it correctly. You just got it wrong.

There's a lot of flubbing going on, it's understandable. People need to unburden themselves psychologically. Where you can do this only on the forums.

My wife and mother-in-law would not understand)).

He wrote the letters, the words, the sentences correctly. But they make zero sense. Any blabbermouth could write that. You or me.

danminin:

These are the people who trade at 1% profit per month and have a 90% drawdown, but they firmly believe that they are graalists.

I know a lot of them.

You look at their monitors. *It's a load of crap.

but they're convinced they're good traders.

they're crazy.

That's the thing. When the question of monitoring comes up, the guy disappears into the crowd...)

Who is John Galt?

It makes me smile.

There are so many people here who want to make money in the markets.

And everyone only wants to make money on their own.)

But they don't.)

Without teamwork, you cannot succeed.

For example, one man could not build an atomic bomb, but a team could.

Conclude yourselves, gentlemen.

What a bunch of blabbermouths... Ugh.

There isa grail, of course. And it is buried in the correlation of currencies. That's where you have to dig.

Man is such a brute that if there is no power over him, he does what he wants even beyond reason.

Vladimir Baskakov:
There is, of course, a grail. And it is buried in the correlation of currencies. That's where you dig.

You can float on the correlation. But you can't make any money.

Alexander_K:

Max, promised you my GBPUSD series for November 2019 and I can't get the whole series together for technical reasons... Sorry.

In return, I'm posting my rows for all the pairs I'm trading for November 11-22. Only for two weeks, alas... But, no bumps, no omissions, etc.

If you have a desire - tickle them with neuronet. The training sample is 7200.

Thank you, Alexander, but not in minutes?

Reason: