From theory to practice - page 1794

Renat Akhtyamov:

Sure, but no one believes me.

In fact, the price is an automatic formula, and no one likes what she's doing.

that's why people get mad at her/him.

and it's just a formula and there's no market or puppets.

;)

Eh...

Files:
kukla_net.png  131 kb

There are a couple of books still for sale. I'll text you the exact titles tomorrow. Interesting information... From the origins... And from the creators...

Only to Renate! His search will help.

Renat Akhtyamov:

But it's just a formula and there are no market makers and puppets, even about liquidity providers I would say unequivocally - there are none.

until a true and complete enlightenment, all that is left is to understand that there is in fact no forex

Pelevin approves.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Before true and complete enlightenment, all that is left to understand is that there really is no forex

Pelevin approves

forex, like any other electronic market, is just a formula, and it is

Renat Akhtyamov:
forex is just like any other electronic market - it's just a formula, and it is

Is the behaviour of sparrows formulaic too?

jori77:

Is the behaviour of sparrows formulaic too?

no

Renat Akhtyamov:
forex, like any other electronic market, is simply a formulae, and it is

any formula is a second entity (according to Aristotle) and exists only in a predicative sense, hence the forex identical to it does not exist as an object of the real world.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

any formula is a second entity (according to Aristotle) and exists only in a predicative sense, hence the forex identical to it does not exist as an object of the real world.

it all works out only if you put aside common literary sense

in this case your own brains will begin to work

Renat Akhtyamov:

It only works if you put common literary sense aside

In this case, your own brains will start to work

Renat, where does the formula work best, on which instrument, based on the trades you've already made?

jori77:

Renat, where does the formula work best, on which instrument, based on your existing trades?

I only tried it on majors

I don't think it's worth getting into crosses because I consider them as normal inter-major ratios.

Reason: