From theory to practice - page 894

vladevgeniy:
Well, we're writing in the engine thread.) It's true that he gets his kicks)) Never mind... Movement is life.)

It's a pretty cool thread, readable. It lacks openness, but no one expects it anymore. They catch the hints and are happy with that.

In fact, of course, this branch was not originally intended to be a one-actor theatre.

The intention was that it would develop open source codes, literature and parallel research. Unfortunately, this didn't happen and I can't explain why it did.

Most likely, it's confusion in the minds of suffering people, that was made by very old people like Asaulenko and Bas, who not only doesn't want to tell anything under the pretext of "Money like silence" (as if they have it :) How can the deep old people have money? - I don't understand...), but also diligently divert the subject to nowhere.

And now - what's there is what's there. Just a place to talk. Whatever.

Alexander_K:

In fact, of course, this branch was not originally intended to be a one-actor theatre.

The intention was that it would develop open source codes, literature and parallel research. Unfortunately, this didn't happen and I can't explain why it did.

Most likely, it's confusion in the minds of suffering people, that was made by very old people like Asaulenko and Bas, who not only doesn't want to tell anything under the pretext of "Money like silence" (as if they have it :) How can the deep old people have money? - I don't understand...), but also diligently divert the subject to nowhere.

And now - what's there is what's there. Just a place to talk. So what.

You can put the blame on others if openness is not enough to have a really open dialogue. The topic is relevant and there is activity in it.

Dialogue is difficult because of your arrogant disrespectful attitude towards your opponents.

Oh!!!! Right on))) Just that ........ and)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

It is possible to put the blame on others if there is not enough openness to have a really open dialogue. The topic is relevant and there is activity in it.

The dialogue is difficult because of your arrogant disrespectful attitude towards your opponents.

All right. I could stay silent - but then this thread will simply disappear, as in the'Create trading robot' thread.

Take the initiative - create your own thread, you wanted to. However, the trouble is that its fate will be the same. I can't explain this phenomenon, but I want to be wrong.

Try it.

Don't be silent!!! You, Alexander, are a physicist there with regalia... Math training is there.......... BUT! The market is a vile substance... In its purest form, nothing will depend on the period... Perhaps the model will have some predictability... Although, this is an aside. The model will have a lot of predictability. Even an inexperienced trader may use all sorts of statistical packages... A lot of them are written, all sorts of neurosolutions, a lot of broken statistics and there's no software. They can easily replace the math... But when a person thinks in this language, maybe it's easier for him to get something out of this language)))) eh.... ideas rule the world....

Alexander_K:

Okay. I could keep quiet - but then this thread would simply disappear, just as the"Creating a trading robot" thread disappeared.

Take the initiative - create your own thread, you wanted to. However, the trouble is that its fate will be the same. I can't explain this phenomenon, but I want to be wrong.

Try me.

There are unwritten laws in nature. The crowd follows the leader.

You call after you and there is no need to be silent.

It doesn't cost me any trouble to bring up a topic and move it indefinitely, but I don't need to.

And in the"creating a trading robot" thread, there was no real host. As a "member of the crowd" I'm not interested in promoting myself as a leader, although several people have suggested it. I have enough knowledge and experience, but some bits of new knowledge will never be unnecessary to me.

I will consider your suggestion.

Now that we've done a bit of reminiscing today... Neo's words from the spider come to mind (not verbatim) .... "I look at all this and one word comes to mind.... "sentiment" )))))

In my view, to summarise, so far it has come down to finding the necessary middle ground.

vladevgeniy:
Now that we've gone back in time a little bit... Neo's words from the spider come to mind (not verbatim) .... "I look at all this and one word comes to mind.... sentiment' )))))

Yeah, well.

In fact, people want more from others than they want to share their own.

Greed is inherent in human nature.

Everybody wants to eat.

Ack Schurik is complaining about leaky pockets. And money doesn't go into leaky pockets. It's also a mystery of nature.)

Reason: