From theory to practice - page 1624

Martin Cheguevara:

I looked at the picture and I remembered what you said.

the implication is that he has nowhere to go

so he's predictable and what he'll do is also understandable

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

The point is, he's got nowhere to go.

so he's predictable and what he'll do is also understandable

;)

Of course it is clear, he will do everything so that no one will guess anything, including you ;)

Martin Cheguevara:

Of course it's understandable, he'll make sure no one knows about it, including you;)

of course

but the algorithm is the trouble...

kitchens don't count

Renat Akhtyamov:

of course

but the algorithm is the trouble...

kitchens don't count

it's not the algorithm that's the problem... it's something else)

Martin Cheguevara:

It's not the algorithm that's the problem... it's something else.)

it's complicated

it took me 4 years to figure out the system

the starting point is my little story above

the biggest milestone/accomplishment was when i caught error #2 when opening an order in MT4 ;)))

the first sign that the doll is livid ;))))

Renat Akhtyamov:

It's complicated.

It took me four years to figure out the systems.

the starting point is my short story above

the biggest event/achievement was when i caught error #2 in mt4 ;)))

What do we take from the above for later use?

Vizard_:

What do we take from the above for further use?

bid at the current moment in time and that's it.

Vizard_:

BO is for suckers.

BOOs, in terms of probability of winning, are not much different from forex trading with close sl/tp. A very strong influence is the ratio of expected payout to possible loss.

Otherwise, if it is regulated by some british company like Binari, which is already more years old than most forex brokers, then you can try. Not all patterns can be worked out on four orders in mt4/5.

Макс:

BOOs, in terms of probability of winning, are not much different from forex trading with close sl/tp. A very strong influence is the ratio of expected payout to possible loss.

Otherwise, if it is regulated by some british company like Binari, which is already more years old than most forex brokers, then you can try. Not all patterns can be worked out on four orders in mt4/5.

I personally have this experience:

withdraw 200% from BO and then BO will try to fuck me over in every way...it's even visible to the naked eye)

And all BO's do that.

The problem is simple here after you withdraw, if you were able to withdraw, you need to reopen a new account and so on)

The only way to avoid this is to reopen your account and you will lose 100% of your money.

I don't think it's easy to withdraw money from them, but it's very tiring - you have to reopen a new account and you'll lose 100% of your profit if you withdraw.)

But it's very tiring - to deceive someone who himself is trying to deceive you and earned a total of about 65000 and bought a new laptop and furniture in his flat left there ...

and for the record as soon as you start earning begins:

1. platform glitches with price delivery

2. just before the deal when you hit the button changes % profit

3. if nothing else, they delay withdrawal for up to a month hoping for greediness of the client)

When I get a good result they may have tracked my withdrawal to one kiwi account and started to freeze the withdrawal...

and make a new kiwi account is a pain in the ass with phone numbers ...

So I decided not to go there again, even if there is a pattern like this)

considering how hard it is to make money there and withdraw it ... proxies...new wallets...new emails...and it's still ok if you really win...then yeah, it's real for um...not very smart people.

Renat Akhtyamov:

bid at the current moment in time and that's it.

They come in, the product sells and they buy at 10. What do we do? Do we buy or sell?
How do we decide? If both - where do we start and why?

Reason: