Strategy based on the "ZigZag" indicator - "Last ZZ50" - page 2

Vitaly Muzichenko:

We have not yet reached the stage of writing wave structures, we will first consider the rays separately, and possibly stop there if the result is positive.

This variant can be done in several interpretations, so there is a lot of work, and accordingly there will be different results

Of course, I wish you good luck - but so far I don't see the perspective, especially without exit points with a loss...

I just do not understand, here you plan to post the results of your experiments, including code, or the branch is created for another purpose?

-Aleks-:

Of course, I wish you luck - but I don't see the prospect yet, especially without an exit point with a loss...

The only thing I do not understand is whether you are going to post here the results of your experiments, including the code, or this thread has been created for some other purpose?

1. does there have to be an exit point with a loss?

2. The thread was created for discussion and development of TS on the zig-zag with order work. Everyone may join the tests.

If it is closed, it does not change the matter. The important thing is that it must work in the system.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

1. does there have to be an exit point with a loss?

2. The thread was created for discussion and development of the TS on the zig-zag with order work. Everyone is welcome to join the tests.

If it is closed, it does not change the matter. The important thing is that it must work in the system.

1. If you are not planning to average until you fail, yes.

2. If you are not able to test it, it would be boring to participate in its development. I would take part and test it, if netting is interesting to work on stock instruments.

It seems to me, that it is more correct to enter on corrections in continuation of movement(possibly at appearance of a vector in the main direction), rather than against it - at that it is necessary to describe favourable conditions which should be formed...

-Aleks-:

1. If you don't plan to average to the point of draining, then yes.

2. without an opportunity to test - it is boring to participate in development. I would participate and test, if netting is interesting to work on stock instruments.

It seems to me that it is more correct to enter on correction in continuation of movement (perhaps when there is a vector in main direction), rather than against it - in this case it is necessary to describe favorable conditions, which should be formed...

1. It is possible to average correctly, not by blunt x2

2. ...

3. This is exactly what is planned to do

Vitaly Muzichenko:

1. You can average properly rather than blunt x2

2. ...

3. This is exactly what is planned to do

1. You can average in different ways, that's not the point, the point is the exit point - when averaging, the depo is drained.

3. In such a case, it would be better to place pending orders in Doncian channel as it is used by 99% of standard Zig-Zags, and trawl slowly.

-Aleks-:

1. There are different ways to average, it's not about that, it's about the exit point - when you average, you lose a deposit.

Then you should put pauses on the Doncian channel, which is exactly where the standard Zig-Zag works 99% of the time, and trawl slowly.

1. Where did you read that, in the "Evening Star" newspaper?

2. The logic of the inputs here is the opposite of all the Donchians and other channel counterparts

This robot will try to use stops, trawl and profits. There will also be an attempt to create a grid strategy. We will see what to keep and develop further

Vitaly Muzichenko:

1. Where did you read that, in the Evening Star newspaper?

2. The logic of the inputs here is the opposite of all the Donchians and other channel counterparts

1. it's experience and common sense. There can be 4 ways to exit:

- By TP.

- By SL

- Closing of a position by the pattern (other reasons)

- Close position by stop out

respectively, if you will not cover the loss, then the closing will be only on Stop Out, or otherwise, when profit is reached.

2. I tried to help...

-Aleks-:

1. it is experience and common sense. There can be four ways out:

- By TP

- By SL

- Closing a position by pattern (other reasons)

- Close position by stop out

respectively, if you will not cover the loss, then the closing will be only on Stop Out, or otherwise, when profit is reached.

2. I was trying to help.

There is common sense, there is theory, and there is experience, and these are 3 completely different and not comparable things.

About the Donchians idea - I don't mind it, but it's been a long-running theme.

here's the use.

Nothing good has been shown by the strategy

Files:
Z_BReake.mq4  24 kb

Dmitiry Ananiev:

here's the use.

Nothing good has been shown by the strategy

The advisor does not trade according to logic at all, it is impossible to draw a conclusion.

Reason: