From theory to practice - page 1440

For about 15 years I've been meaning to learn C++, as well as python, mcl4/5 and java...

Макс:
For about 15 years I've been meaning to learn C++, as well as python, mcl4/5 and java...

The main task is to find a profitable strategy. And to find it, all you need to know is MQL4.

khorosh:

The main task is to find a profitable strategy. And to find it, all you need is to know MQL4.

You can search for it manually, but checking its profitability without knowledge of the language may take too much time.

Макс:
It took me 4 months to learn the basics of java + some technology. I can send you free youtube channels where it's explained more or less clearly :)

On Friday I read Oleg Antonyuk's articles on mql4 basics (top 5). I wrote my first script on Sunday. Yesterday I wrote myself one more indicator. It's easy to take a reference book and look for the brick you need. Then you put it into code and correct errors. Simple programs are like lego... Well, the basics of java helped me...

And there's a lot of ready-made pieces of code on the forum... I understand there's even more in the kodobase :)

Макс:

SPEND A LITTLE LESS TIME ON THE FLUBBER THEN MAYBE YOU'LL GET TOGETHER.

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

SPEND A LITTLE LESS TIME ON THE FLUBBER, THEN MAYBE YOU'LL GET TOGETHER.

What for? So that you can write to order?))

Someone knows how to program, someone bake rolls, and someone to trade on the stock exchange.

I have a relative who writes, there are many orders and I order, but the use of all this junk - zero.

All that I have earned on the market is the result of my brain, my experience, my gut.

The market is an SB for algorithms of private traders... No matter how smart the proger is, the market is so volatile that no algorithm is able to take everything into account now. When they come up with a full-fledged AI, then we will be able to talk about something. In principle, then there will be different conversations at all.

Макс:

The market is the SB for the algorithms of private traders... no matter how smart the proger is, the market is so volatile that no algorithm can account for everything right now. When they come up with a full-fledged AI, then we will be able to talk about something. In principle, then there will be other conversations.

I agree with you in principle, but I call it diversity tending towards infinity, i.e. practically randomness.

AI will give nothing but gibberish - we can't predict with our brains, much less an AI.

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

Well in principle I agree with you only I call it and in the scientific world it is called diversity tending to infinity, i.e. practically randomness.

AI will give nothing but gibberish - we can't predict with our brains, much less an AI.

If the AI calculates like a quantum computer and not like this nothing called a neural network, then the efficiency may well be higher than the human brain.

Alexander_K:

That can't be right!!!

I have on a test I made in Excel, for December 2018 - April 2019 out of 12 trades 10 positive, 2 negative. Total profit = 300 pips! Something you're doing wrong...

True, I'm not working with OPEN M1 after all, but with my thinned data... But, there cannot be such a difference.

what's up with the signal? is it so bad that you've started to tossing and turning between martingale and lapunov? :)

Renat Akhtyamov:

i'm not arguing ;)

It may not be a month, it may be half a year.

i'm just telling you one of my time-proven profitable strategies

the old system is based on market maker work. and the new system is based on what? also on market makers?

Макс:

If the AI calculates like a quantum computer and not like this nothing called a neural network, then the performance may well be higher than the human brain.

Well, as a quantum computer, yes, but we will not live to see it))

Reason: