trailing stops

Does anybody know of a script that allows applying trailing stops to all open positions of the same currency/commodity rather than one at a time? Is there another DragDrop like with T/P and S/L?

patrick007:

Does anybody know of a script that allows applying trailing stops to all open positions of the same currency/commodity rather than one at a time? Is there another DragDrop like with T/P and S/L?

It doesn't need to be a script. It can be also an EA. There are a lot of Trademanagers for free that can do this.

I'm sure you can find several if you google for it. But it is also possible for you to make yourself such kind of an EA

Never thought about that ??

patrick007:

Click https://www.mql5.com/en/code there's plenty of that over there. For example https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10464 hellflip43 wrote a lot about that.

deVries:

It doesn't need to be a script. It can be also an EA. There are a lot of Trademanagers for free that can do this.

I'm sure you can find several if you google for it. But it is also possible for you to make yourself such kind of an EA

Never thought about that ??

Thank you for comments. I don't wish to appear to be a ponce, but forex is not my job, sometimes I will not trade for several weeks owing to work commitments. As for writing a code, I would like to have time to read the widely available literature that would help me stop bothering people like yourself. Regards

patrick007:

Thank you for comments. I don't wish to appear to be a ponce, but forex is not my job, sometimes I will not trade for several weeks owing to work commitments. As for writing a code, I would like to have time to read the widely available literature that would help me stop bothering people like yourself. Regards

This is not bothering me, it is more to point out that this forum is made for help in learning to code.

and if someone learns the basics then that person is able to make programs like this

When it is needed to get some help when there is a problem in own coding then there are on this forum several people very kind in helping

Reason: