BLODIUM strategy - Candle work! - page 4

Well run it in a tester with a range of six months, see the results.

In this thread, about 1.5 years ago, an EA on candlesticks was being developed. See if it can help you, and maybe you can modify it to suit your idea

http://www.fx4u.ru/rinki-forex-commodities-cfd-futures-f14/yazik-programmirovaniya-mql4-opisanie-mts-skrip-f16/sovetnik-sound-t723.html&hl=sound

Noterday:
Well run it in the tester with a range of 6 months, see the results.

There is already a 7-month distance test above

I'll show you again for those who do not pay attention.

If you can't see it well, go this way.

If you can't see it well, then here.

Not perfect, but something to think about and improve those results too.

Files:
fplmn.rar  2082 kb

evbut:

In this thread about 1.5 years ago we developed an EA based on candlesticks. Look it out, maybe it will help you, maybe you can tweak it to suit your idea

http://www.fx4u.ru/rinki-forex-commodities-cfd-futures-f14/yazik-programmirovaniya-mql4-opisanie-mts-skrip-f16/sovetnik-sound-t723.html&hl=sound

Thanks, I looked it up, also by candlesticks, but not much sense, I think version 1 is coming soon, I will definitely put all the tests by 50 instruments there, and it will be possible to improve everything.

By the way, you can catch signals on other timeframes, like 3hour, 2hour, 12hour, 10minutes gives good results too, I've been doing it for 3 years ...

bosslb:

... no martin used, maximum number of trades 3, stops used,

If the highlighted trades are not closed on a martin, then I'm the pope. And show me where the stops are?

bosslb:

... If you use a stop on the initial setup, the DC will trap stops, probably you know it.

Yes, you do. Trade through regulated brokers and soon you'll forget these scarecrows like a bad dream, but with your six dollars they won't let you in.

bosslb:

... ...and I only showed you $6 because I wanna show you can get in and out of the market with 90% accuracy...

So you're showing us some kind of master class? Come on. :) If I get 55-60% accuracy, I'm happy, so there's something to learn. :)

bosslb:

... ...this is a very good earner.

I think "earning" is when you can live off the earnings. I can't live on $5-10. But the fact that your TS has more parameters than deals in the optimization area - that's not good:

Once again I clarify that the TS is not based on martin, if you do not know what a martin is, you need to learn not much, martin is a TRADING STRATEGY or SYSTEM - the TS MARTIN DOES EVERYTHING - https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%B0_%D0%9C%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B3%D0%B5%D0%B9%D0%BB, its theory and so on, and my advisor does addition and addition, which would correct the errors.... It can do this as 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5 or 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, or 0.1, 0.1, 0.1, 0.1, etc., it is not a Martin, if you do not understand the word MARTIN and its system, you probably did not make such hasty conclusions, the Martin system is 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 0.8, 1.6, 3.2, etc., do not rub it here that the Martin system is the coefficient, it is quite different!

Even if I used Martin's system in my TS, with accurate entries, the risk is not big, and there is nothing wrong with using topping up or folding. It all depends on limitations and on trader.

As for the 6 dollars - this is just an example! If you're jealous or have any problems with the 6 dollars, your business is purely yours, I do not advertise, and show those who are interested, if you are not interested, go where it will be interesting!

Yes, EA is optimized - there is nothing wrong with it, it trades in 3 currencies, with its optimism )))) ... This is not an EA contest, and I'm not offering you an EA as a grail, I'm talking about TS.... And the Expert Advisor is just fulfilling my TS!

I'm asking you to remove the second picture, no need to rubbish, we are not at the market.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH? - All works and earns money, what else do you want? Well, or prove that the Expert Advisor and the TS does not earn ...

bosslb:

Once again I clarify that the TS is not based on martin, if you don't know what martin is, you need to educate yourself a little,

Gone "learning" :)

Good luck again.

Continued - today, I will post every day as we reach $2000 I will refinance, and go up to $6000, etc. Or until I finish the candlestick EA.

And this is an account where you can earn and eat, if someone is not impressed by $6.

Today -

Files:

bosslb:

Continuation - today, I will post every day as we reach $ 2000 refinancing, and go up to $ 6000, etc. Or until I finish the candlestick EA.

The problem is that they do not accept you or are you looking for like-minded people ?

On the other hand, why do you need them if you write your own EAs, which work out what you want?

Reason: