From theory to practice - page 980

Etropia, accesszom - ruloZ, panzanlar - yes, sorry - take it out.

Take out... EXCESS... EXCESSES - pardon me... whoa... woah. woah....

Guys, it's okay. My mistake. Liga's around here - it rules.

At the moment, my TC is 166th place (+41% for the month) out of 1,625 contestants.

The contestants are fighting like lions and showing some crazy results... Literally, up to +5000% per month. Now I understand why there are so many people around Forex :))) If you have a chance, you can really buy a flat in Moscow in one month. That's amazing.

Alexander_K:

At the moment, my TC is 166th place (+41% per month) out of 1,625 contestants.

The contestants are fighting like lions and showing some crazy results... Literally, up to +5000% per month. Now I understand why there are so many people around Forex :))) If necessary, you can really buy a flat in Moscow in a month. That's amazing.

If 1,625 people opened trades on a coin, some of them would have increased their account by 5,000 per cent.

multiplicator:
If 1,625 people were playing coin, some of them would increase their account by 5,000 per cent.

No, well, I was thinking conditionally.

Let's say, well, the man doesn't have the money. But you can always find $100. And, bam, $5,000 a month later. And if you lose, whatever. Just to understand psychology...

Of course, in these circumstances, no signal with +10-15% a month people will never be interested. You have to give at least +100%... I see. Something to work on.

What is the time zone on the competition account?

Evgeniy Chumakov:
What is the time zone on the contest account?

GMT

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Today I tried to read the price by ticks on euro/dollar pair, Alexander sieve percentages did not read this way. Took in about 2000 values.

Results:

The increment graph is VERY similar to the one used by Koldun.

Alexander_K:

The incremental graph is VERY similar to the one used by Warlock.

There, the increment distribution is bimodal......-eared.

I've got a little bit of a file today, I forgot to put a comma, some of the data stuck together)))) Didn't affect the results above.
Reason: