Trader's club? - page 4

Yurixx:
And I, on the contrary, want to support Alex that he did not close that account, but continued working on it, starting again with the remaining 11000. The experiment was carried out and brought results. Such experiments are also necessary, by all means. Well, at least to see what happens if you do not curb your inner adventurism, which everyone has. And if it is forgotten, you can easily go back and look at the account history.

Jurix, thanks of course, but I don't need any encouragement. :)

You're right, I opened all the same positions and at the same VPs I had before, only I entered with a smaller lot.

I set take profits - these are calculation points, i.e. where the market should come to, according to my calculations. It will be in about 3-4 weeks.

I'll try not to interfere in the trading process, i.e. all positions should close with take profit.

Time will tell. :)

qee:

Life is such that a trader with a steady 20% a year does not interest anyone.

Of course it would be an incorrect comparison, but a trader with 20% a year is the same thing,

That a Formula 1 racing driver will drive his car at 20 km/h in a race... :)

w.s. 20% a year - that means that the trader does not understand the processes taking place in the financial markets. :)

NYROBA:

Jurix, thanks of course, but I don't need any support. :)

Of course you do, Alex. You need a Band-Aid, you must be tired of keeping your cheeks puffed up.

By the way, the fact that you opened the same positions, fine, your business. But the fact that you opened them using almost 100% leverage - it shows that the loss of 800,000 in profits and 90,000 (90%) of the deposit have not taught you anything. Who's your doctor?

:)

NYROBA:
qee:

Life is such that no one is interested in a trader with a steady 20% a year.

Of course, this would be an inaccurate comparison, but a trader with 20% a year is the same,

a Formula 1 driver will drive his car at 20 km/h in a race... :)

w.s. 20% a year - that means a trader doesn't understand the processes in the financial markets. :)

I absolutely agree! 20% a year will not interest anyone!

But surely anyone in his right mind would be uninterested in a trader promising more than 30-100% a MONTH.

Give me an example of a successful trader who consistently earns over 30% a month!

( LARRY WILLIAMS NOT! )

If suddenly! MTS will give out at least 10% a month or more but not less! within 10 years! I will buy it! :-) for good money - in source code of course!

i only wonder who will sell such a miracle!

YuraZ:

I absolutely agree! 20% per year will interest very few people!

but i guess anyone in their right mind would be wary of a trader promising more than 30-100% a MONTH.

Give me an example of a successful trader who consistently earns over 30% a month ( LARRY WILLIAMS NOT! )

If suddenly! MTS will give out at least 10% a month or more but not less! within 10 years! I will buy it! :-) for good money - of course in the source code only I wonder who will sell such a miracle!

And you can't buy 30% per month without a code?

SK. писал (а): Can't you buy 30% a month without a code?

Is anyone selling? What's the point of selling a money printing press for money? Only if the author is not sure it's a steady 30%

No one here can buy a system with proven guarantees of 30% a month: it must cost too much.

P.S. There was a thread here,'Buy an EA that doubles its deposit by a fixed lot'. I bought an EA which doubles its deposit by a fixed lot. See page 7, Tovaroved's post. I think he gives a realistic estimate of the cost of a system that makes only 100% a year.

P.P.S. It is interesting that statistically reliable, real guarantees of strategy performance I have not yet seen on the Internet. Maybe there are some somewhere. But with such guarantees, which would be convincing even to a mathematician, the cost of the system should increase many times, you understand. ...

Figar0:
SK. wrote (a): And you can't buy 30% per month without a code?

Is anyone selling? What's the point of selling a money printing press for money? Only if the author is not sure that it is a stable 30%

And the point is to make more money. After all, if 1000 people will buy a program for, say... I don't know... well, for $300, it's still $300'000. Do you think there will be 1000 people among users of MT who want to buy a program giving 30% a month for $300 ? (ex4, of course, the source code to sell really stupid)

SK. писал (а):
And the point is to make more money. After all, if 1,000 people buy the software for, say, I don't know, $300, that's still $300,000. Do you think there will be 1000MT users willing to buy a software, giving 30% a month for $300 ? (ex4, of course, the source code is really stupid to sell.)

There will be, I'll be the first, where to send the money? Only:

More than 30% a month can only give 40%, 50% ..., no sales will not give that much) Sell 1000 copies is difficult, long, troublesome, have to answer 1000 times a dozen not always smart questions, plus support, and it will take something like a year, if not two ..... I would not go this way, it is much better to take a loan (if you don't have a start-up deposit), 100 thousand, for example against the security of the flat (15% per annum), and after the same year I have 2.329.809-115.000 = 2.214.809 (which, minus taxes would be 1. 926.884), and in another year or two (when all, well, almost all the money in the world will be with me) I would buy myself an island and a yacht, with a dozen "Izaurs", and would invest in the real sector of the Russian economy). Not a bad business plan, without any sales pitch... Wouldn't it?:)

Reason: