WHY ARE TRADERS LOSING MONEY? - page 40

NiKkel >>:

ГРААЛЬ - вечная мечта во всех областях бизнеса

сливают все - даже крупнейшие банки (Соцьет Дженераль и пр), а они професионалы

The big banks are losing out precisely because of the unprofessionalism of their well-paid professionals. Do you have any idea how much effort it takes to "match" a position at such a bank? And how much time, desire, and incentive is left for self-development, professional development, or simply following certain safety rules?

NiKkel писал(а) >>

The goal of any business is to achieve a sufficient rate of return on invested capital. Sufficient is a rate of return that is a priori higher than the "risk-free" rate of return.

The "risk-free" rate of return is e.g. the interest on a bank deposit.

Why get into trading if the goal is to save?

this is gRAAL?

then i know a gRAAL is cooler - invest in a picasso painting

Well, why keep, but increase - work with currencies at least at T.A. (I can't give you a leverage of 1:100, in case you lose...)

gip >>:

Крупные банки сливают именно из за непрофессионализма своих высокооплачиваемых специалистов. Ты хоть представляешь сколько нужно приложить усилий, что бы "соответствовать" должности в таком банке? И сколько остается времени, желания, стимулов, что бы после этого заниматься саморазвитием, повышением своей квалификации или просто соблюдением определенных правил безопасности?

so what?

A professional trader is a trader who does this for a living.

At the biggest banks there are only professionals. A man who works as a tailor in the morning and a trader in the evening is not allowed there.

All traders have different degrees of skill and luck and so on.

all people are different

what message did you want to send?

NiKkel >>:

про "кольцо" говорят, а отчет о реальных сделках вы видели? не прогон истории а реальная торговля?

я с большим удовольствием знакомился с сообщениями форума о "кольце", но там есть на мой взгляд фундаментальная недоработка - если бы замкнутая система из 7-ми валют!

а так ведь еще - рынок драг металлов. рынок энергоносителей + рынок пром металлов + фондовые рынки (уже все это тоже носит характер спекулятивных)

если ты учтеш все это - "кольцо - ГРААЛЬ"

As the author of the "Ring" thread, I cannot pass it by.

1. There have been NO history runs as there is no multicurrency tester in MT4. All experiments are on demo and differ from real trading only by the speed of trade orders execution. I am planning to start the long runs tonight, because the first version of the ring.mt5 Expert Advisor appeared.

2. I will not start real (not demo) trade until I obtain steady results on doubling my deposit on demo for at least a month or two.

3. A closed-loop system, as you put it, of 21 trades in 7 currencies - and it really is closed-loop. But it is absolutely useless in a closed state, although (or rather "because") it is very damn stable. And the process of its destabilisation (breaking the ring) is precisely the subject of my research.

P.S. I am not evil. ;-)

Tantrik >>:
Ну почему сохранить, а приумножить - работай с валютами хоть по Т.А. (а с плечом 1:100 не могу дать, а вдруг проиграешь..)

I am very sceptical about TA

NiKkel >>:

ну и что?

професиональный трейдер - трейдер, зарабатывающий этим на жизнь

в крупнейших банках сидят только професионалы. Человека который с утра работает портным а вечером трейдерит туда не пустят

то, что все трейдеры обладают разной степенью мастерства, везучести и т.п. я и не спорю

все люди - разные

ты какую мысль выразить хотел?

That not everyone is leaking. There are more successful companies than the big banks. There are companies that are professionals.

moskitman >>:

как автор ветки "Кольцо" не могу пройти мимо.

1. Прогонов на истории НЕ БЫЛО, т.к. в МТ4 нет мультивалютного тестера. Все эксперименты идут на демо и отличаются от реальной торговли только скоростью исполнения торговых приказов. Прогоны на истории планирую начать сегодня вечером, т.к. появилась первая версия советника кольцо.мт5

2. РЕАЛЬНОЙ (не демо) торговли не будет до тех пор, пока я не добьюсь устойчивых результатов по удвоению депозита на демо хотя бы в течение месяца-двух.

3. Замкнутая система, как Вы выразились, из 21 сделки по 7 валютам - и она действительно замкнутая. Но в замкнутом состоянии абсолютно бесполезна, хоть и (точнее "потому что") чертовски устойчива. А процесс ее дестабилизации (разрыва кольца) как раз и является предметом моих исследований.

P.S. Я не злой. ;-)

A propos, good thread on the ring

I wanted to express the idea that only currencies are not a closed system

That's the problem.

you do want a system in the form of a vanky stand up to a state of equilibrium, don't you?

gip >>:

Что не все сливают. Есть более успешные компании, чем крупные банки. Есть компании профессионалов.

so clearly!

some lose, some win - a notional zero (slightly negative) outcome

Forex works with and against all players. Professionals who are serious, who do not play, and work, are guided by the laws of the gambling business based on psychology, dogmas and instincts. Gamblers, on the contrary, lack of economic knowledge, and they did not win according to the first option.

NiKkel >>:

так понятное дело!

часть проигрывает, часть выигрывает - условно нулевой (немного отрицательный) итог

Fine, you're not satisfied with the fact that you can beat the big banks? Let them drain, they'll still make up for their losses by stealing or bribery.
Reason: