Well working Trading System ! - page 28

I started to test TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA.

Market condition indicator is almost ready (Igorad is coding and I am testing). And look at the second image: it is really possible to trade using this indicator.

I will post it in the end of the week if ready.

newdigital:
Market condition indicator is almost ready (Igorad is coding and I am testing). And look at the second image: it is really possible to trade using this indicator.

You and Igorad, collectively, are the Man! I am looking forward to field testing this indy also. Much thanks!

newdigital:

hi,

i am impressive, great work. i am with you in forward-test.

giapel

Bugs in version 2.2 & 2.4

Hi Igorad & ND,

I found the following issues in both versions TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2.mq4 & TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.4.mq4

1. There is a bug in the TrailStop() routine:

the line

if (TrailingStop > 0 && TrailingStop > 0) SellStop = NormalizeDouble(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_ASK) + TrailingStop*Point,Digits);

should be

if (TrailingMode == 1 && TrailingStop > 0) SellStop = NormalizeDouble(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_ASK) + TrailingStop*Point,Digits);

2. In the MoneyManagement() routine, based on Fixed Fractional position sizing,

The line

vol=NormalizeDouble(AccountFreeMargin()*MaxRisk*AccountLeverage()/contract,2);

should be

vol=NormalizeDouble(AccountFreeMargin()*MaxRisk/MaxLoss,2);

This is why the account blew up when you turn on the MM feature. Please try with this new change.

Regards,

TK

setting ...

newdigital:
I started to test TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA.

hi, newdigital

can you post setting and tf ?

best regards

giapel

newdigital:

great.... i'm waiting AbsoluteStrengthMarket indicator... it's realy great

tkforextsd:
Hi Igorad & ND,

I found the following issues in both versions TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2.mq4 & TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.4.mq4

1. There is a bug in the TrailStop() routine:

the line

if (TrailingStop > 0 && TrailingStop > 0) SellStop = NormalizeDouble(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_ASK) + TrailingStop*Point,Digits);

should be

if (TrailingMode == 1 && TrailingStop > 0) SellStop = NormalizeDouble(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_ASK) + TrailingStop*Point,Digits);

2. In the MoneyManagement() routine, based on Fixed Fractional position sizing,

The line

vol=NormalizeDouble(AccountFreeMargin()*MaxRisk*AccountLeverage()/contract,2);

should be

vol=NormalizeDouble(AccountFreeMargin()*MaxRisk/MaxLoss,2);

This is why the account blew up when you turn on the MM feature. Please try with this new change.

Regards,

TK

Thanks a lot.

I've re-sent your post to Igorad as he may understand it better than me.

silverx:
great.... i'm waiting AbsoluteStrengthMarket indicator... it's realy great

Yes. This AbsoluteStrengthMarket indicator is really good. Some information we may take from this post.

Because sometimes I am visiting many websites and some clever people are telling: "it is correction on W1 timeframe and we may expect ...". I switch TV on :"correctional trend ..." ... So, I started to think: is it possible to have just one indicator which will tell us about market condition instead of clever people i am sorry? And I asked Igorad to code. I am not posting it now as it is discussion going on between me and Igorad concerning some part of codes in this indicator and colors.

I will post, of course. Because we need to for asctrend m5 elite section thread and we need ti for this thread to finish with 2.4 MTF version of the EA.

Why I posted the images yesterday?

Because I got the idea about how to trade using this indicator on D1 timeframe. I will post this idea as well together with indicator and may be some people will correct this idea or develop more.

I need just few days to test it more.

Daily Trading Ideas

Newdigital,

Will you post the indicator and your ideas for trading it on Daily timeframe in this thread? I ask because I am very interested and dont want to miss it.

Regards,

Paul.

Reason: