Discussion of article "Payments and payment methods" - page 31

Hi everybody. It is my first time to purchase product in the Market. Unfortunately, the transaction by credit card is rejected at every moment. Even if I change the credit card. Also, is impossible to reach the helpdesk, the link doesn't work. Is someone has other solutions?

Thanks

yapserge #:

Hi everybody. It is my first time to purchase product in the Market. Unfortunately, the transaction by credit card is rejected at every moment. Even if I change the credit card. Also, is impossible to reach the helpdesk, the link doesn't work. Is someone has other solutions?

Thanks

How to reach Service Desk, is explained here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/383682#comment_26387860

Withdrawal unavailable...
Withdrawal unavailable...
  • www.mql5.com
I got this message: Withdrawal unavailable: We need to perform additional verification of your account...

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Janis Smits #:
Still can't find why to pay for mql5 cloud agnets. only free ones iam able to use.
Yes

There was unauthorized withdrawal from my account. I am new to this but 8.00. I know the bitcoins are dropping but this is crazy 

John Hayes #: There was unauthorized withdrawal from my account. I am new to this but 8.00. I know the bitcoins are dropping but this is crazy 

Are you referring to funds on the MQL5 website account or are you referring to your broker's trading account?

If it is your broker's trading account, then contact your broker, as it has nothing to do with Metaquotes.

If it is the funds on this website, then that makes no sense as the default currency here is $ USD, not Bitcoins.

Hi i'm new to mql5.com. i'm reading the withdrawal policy and can't seem to understand the restrictions. it says that only "earned" amount is allowed for withdrawal. what does that exactly mean? if i deposited $3000 and one day decided to withdraw this amount, am i not allowed to do that? confused... please help.

thanks

J

Shuai Su #:

Hi i'm new to mql5.com. i'm reading the withdrawal policy and can't seem to understand the restrictions. it says that only "earned" amount is allowed for withdrawal. what does that exactly mean? if i deposited $3000 and one day decided to withdraw this amount, am i not allowed to do that? confused... please help.

thanks

J

Don't confuse your trading account with your MQL5 account.

MQL5.com is not a broker nor offers real trading accounts.

Why would you want to deposit $3000 with in your MQL5 account, unless you want to buy some products or services here?

I have the difficulties to Topup. It seems the account number and Beneficiary name was not clear for me to put in bank form. On the invoice generated by MQL5, only Payment Code and Payment ID which seems to be an account number. But which one? 

Withdrawal unavailable: 

We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members.

Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited.

Sorry for inconvenience.

I am trying to withdraw, but the above message is displayed.

How long do I have to wait?

Reason: