Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 64

Well, so as not to continue arguing.
Andrei, are you in favour of disqualifying a contestant who has open positions left for Saturday? If no, then suggest, specifically, what to do with this contestant.
Voting here -

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/190694

Let the community vote, even viewers.

Какой пункт в правилах Чемпионата "MetaQuotes Demo" касающийся открытых позиций вы бы оставили?
Какой пункт в правилах Чемпионата "MetaQuotes Demo" касающийся открытых позиций вы бы оставили?
  • www.mql5.com
Считать все открытые позиции закрытыми на момент закрытия торговой сессии последнего дня чемпионата Дисквалифицировать участника если у него остала...

Igor Volodin:

How about the fact that I will not deliberately close losses on open positions, in the expectation of "cancelling" them? Signal service does not take them into account in indicators.

I've already said it:

The highlighted by me in blue is much closer to the truth, but still it cannot reliably show complete statistics on trading decisions of the participants. Complete statistics can only include closed positions.

Your suggestion to disregard the positives and consider the negatives may encourage participants to close positions on their own, of course. But this is not a full-fledged solution, it is a miserable compromise, unfortunately. Also, there will be problems with calculation of indicators.

My suggestion is that participants should close all positions by themselves. On Saturday, all participants' positions should be closed. All trading indicators will be calculated correctly, participants with open positions on Saturday should be disqualified. It is up to the participants to decide when to close their positions - one day before the competition ends, two days before the competition ends, or at the last minute - as long as the last trading decision belongs to the participants and not to the organiser. The financial competition must be completed by the participants without any debts, debits and credits.

THE ATTENTION OF THE TWO WINNERS IN DIFFERENT CATEGORIES, REAL CASH PRIZES ARE WAITING FOR THEM IN MAY.

There is a real suggestion that the contest would be stimulated by a cash bonus, to agree on a very small amount of entry to the championship ,
The prize money for the MAY CHAMPIONSHIP = $200.

http://mvs.hol.es/Monitoring/

Trading Championship May

RULES: It is necessary to open an account on the server MetaQuotes-Demo , deposit 10000$ leverage 100 , trade can be on the platform mt5 ( hedge/netting) or mt4. register as a signal, and post the application in this thread.

You can fill out the entry form below. But you can do it in a more free form. IMPORTANT, don't start trading before 01.05.2017

User must be verified to exclude duplicate nicknames. start 01.05.2017 - end 02.06.2017

There are no other restrictions.

THERE ARE TWO NOMINATIONS!

1) The winner is determined by the maximum equity on Friday 02.06.2017 after the end of the trading session.

2) The winner is determined by the published formula https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/189038/page33#comment_4847687.

The prize is divided equally between the two winners in different categories

You may register right now.

Trading Championship English https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/188046

Championship Participants /ParticipantsPlatform / terminalMonitoring of participants, please do not subscribe - high risk
Note
1Server MuradasilovMetaTrader 5https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/293097Head of the competition / chief
2Yuriy ZaytsevMetaTrader 5https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/293100
3Evgeny BelyaevMetaTrader 4
4Alexey Volchanskiy

Denis Chugrin

Alexander Ivanov

Vladimir Zubov

MetaTrader 4

Serhii Shevchuk

9Vitaly MuzichenkoMetaTrader 4

Vladimir Gorbachev

MetaTrader 4https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/288688
11Vladislav Andruschenkohttps://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/293359
12Veniamin Skrepkov
13Renat Akhtyamov13th place
14Igor VolodinMetaTrader 5https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/293105
15Andrey DikMetaTrader 5
16Alexandr SaprykinMetaTrader 4
17Vyacheslav KornevMetaTrader 4
18Sergey GritsayMetaTrader 5
19Mikhail GoryunovMetaTrader 4
20Alexey KozitsynMetaTrader 5
21Vladimir LekhovitserMetaTrader 4
Yury KirillovMetaTrader 5
Yousufkhodja SultonovMetaTrader 4
24Vladimir PastushakMetaTrader 4
25Igor RybakovMetaTrader 4
26Gennady SergienkoMetaTrader 4
27Uladzimir KirychenkaMetaTrader 4https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/293718
28 Aleksey Vakhrushev
MetaTrader 4
29Ziheng Zhuang
MetaTrader 4
30Sergey Don
MetaTrader 4

31Alexander Laur
MetaTrader 5

32Natalya KostenkoMetaTrader 4
33Aleksey Vakhrushev?
34Oleg Tsarkov
MetaTrader5
https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/288311
35Uladzimir KirychenkaMetaTrader 5 - planned
36mmmoguschiy-new
37Renat AkhtyamovMetaTrader 4
38Roman Shiredchenko
39Andrey Sharov
MetaTrader 5
Alexander Laurat the request of Sarah
Stanislav Korzhov,
There is a subtlety, there is a serious struggle for the 13th place entry.

Entry for 13th place
Name
Note
April
No entry
May Renat Akhtyamov
Next - not yet specified month June ?
Andrey Dik
not yet specified month July ?
Roman Shiredchenko
not yet refined month August
Retrig Konow
6not yet clear month September ?
Yuliya Vinnitskaya

Andrey Dik:

I support you for several reasons:

1. The participant must close all positions on Friday, because otherwise he introduces a significant element of chance into his trading due to the gap on Monday. I understand that there were opinions expressed by several people, that the contest will finish on Friday, and after that - the deluge, etc. But... We're trying to make it as realistic as possible, close to real trading... but more on that later.

2. Force majeure. There are always, everywhere, especially in trading. It is strange to hear from people who risk their money that they sat without internet for some hours/days and could not do anything about it. Or went out on a Friday night to a friend's house and the friend wouldn't let them go home or the like. If there was a risk of losing real money, all harried for life comrades long ago would have bought a smartphone with unlimited internet (and even just the internet) and no Friday would not have stopped them. Well, and if something worse, like sudden health problems, again, this is life, no one is immune from all force majeure. Be kind enough to take the risks.

3) Those who say that you can pay off the equity... Andrei correctly, I think he has described the problem with this way of thinking several times. I would add that the moment you have beautiful equity in the terminal and are already dreaming of buying something, until the balance is restored to equity (the position is closed), a lifetime may pass (or gap) and all your nice dreams will crumble to dust. Once the position is closed, you can discuss buying whatever you like about your nice equity that will not change! But while you are in the market, you appear to be in the ring and think that you are winning (equity is higher than the balance), but one blow can result in a knockout (stopp-out).

To sum up: since we have two nominations, two camps, some of which want to take a risk and hope for a chance, while others want to use the techniques closest to real life (which do not end when the contest ends), I would like to propose: those who will leave their positions opened on Friday (in the hope to earn some extra money) may only win in the first category where only the maximum balance is calculated. Those who will compete for the second nomination will have to close all their positions by the close of the market on Friday of the last trading day of the contest.

Yes, if there is a person who will win in both nominations (will earn max balance, will not exceed max drawdown and will close all trades in time (will take full responsibility for their trading)) - Let him take both prizes. I think that would be fair.

<br / translate="no">

Yes, if there is a person who wins both nominations (earns maximum balance, does not exceed maximum drawdown and closes all trades on time (takes full responsibility for his trading)) - Let him take both prizes. I think it will be fair.

I do not mind, both prizes in one hand - wrote above, if drawdown does not exceed 10%

Alexey Kozitsyn:

1. The participant must close all positions on Friday, otherwise he introduces a significant element of chance into his trading due to Monday's gap. I understand that there were opinions expressed by several people, that the contest will finish on Friday, and after that - the deluge, etc. But... We're trying to make it as realistic as possible, as close to real trading as possible... but more on that later.

2. Force majeure. There are always, everywhere, especially in trading. It is strange to hear from people who risk their money that they sat without internet for some hours/days and could not do anything about it. Or went out on a Friday night to a friend's house and the friend wouldn't let them go home or the like. If there was a risk of losing real money, all harried for life comrades long ago would have bought a smartphone with unlimited internet (and even just the internet) and no Friday would not have stopped them. Well, and if something worse happens, like sudden health problems, again, this is life, no one is immune from all force majeure. Be kind enough to take the risks.

3) Those who say that you can pay off the equity... Andrei correctly, I think he has described the problem with this way of thinking several times. I would add that the moment you have beautiful equity in the terminal and are already dreaming of buying something, until the balance is restored to equity (the position is closed), a lifetime may pass (or gap) and all your nice dreams will crumble to dust. Once the position is closed, you can discuss buying whatever you like about your nice equity that will not change! But while you are in the market, you appear to be in the ring and think that you are winning (equity is higher than the balance), but one blow can result in a knockout (stopp-out).

To sum up: since we have two nominations, two camps, some of which want to take a risk and hope for a chance, while others want to use the techniques closest to real life (which do not end when the contest ends), I would like to propose: those who will leave their positions opened on Friday (in the hope to earn some extra money) may only win in the first category where only the maximum balance is calculated. Those who will compete for the second nomination will have to close all their positions by the close of the market on Friday of the last trading day of the contest.

Yes, if there is a person who will win in both nominations (will earn max balance, will not exceed max drawdown and will close all trades in time (will take full responsibility for their trading)) - Let him take both prizes. I think it will be fair.

Thank you!

This is probably the most reasonable suggestion. And take the statistics from the signals service that is in any case calculated on the basis of closed positions. If the participants still have open positions - then they can only count on the first nomination.

That is all that I said, but with one correction: not disqualification, but the loss of the right to apply for the second nomination.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

1. The participant must close all positions on Friday, otherwise he introduces a significant element of chance into his trading due to the gap on Monday. I understand that there were opinions expressed by several people, that the contest will finish on Friday, and after that - the deluge, etc. But... We're trying to make it as realistic as possible, close to real trading... but more on that later.

2. Force majeure. There are always, everywhere, especially in trading. It is strange to hear from people who risk their money that they sat without internet for some hours/days and could not do anything about it. Or went out on a Friday night to a friend's house and the friend wouldn't let them go home or the like. If there was a risk of losing real money, all harried for life comrades long ago would have bought a smartphone with unlimited internet (and even just the internet) and no Friday would not have stopped them. Well, and if something worse, like sudden health problems, again, this is life, no one is immune from all force majeure. Be kind enough to take the risks.

Yes, if there is a person who will win in both nominations (will earn max balance, will not exceed max drawdown and will close all trades in time (will take full responsibility for their trading)) - Let him take both prizes. I think that would be fair.

Why do not want to close? there is a point of copying their own good trades, and others too - why break a good game, and maybe there are also subscribers ...))

Since there is such a dispute, I have a suggestion for future contests to use the rules for calculating winners and participation in the contest on the example of rules from real accounts of one of the brokerage companies. What problems this eliminates, the constant opening of new accounts, maybe a number of other problems I did not go into much detail. Here are excerpts from the rules.

1.8. In the contest may participate real accounts with

deposit currency:

USD (US dollar);

E (euro);

RUR (Russian Ruble);

GLD (GOLD).

1.9 The value of the minimum deposit of a tender account, depending on its currency, is:

100 USD;

100 EUR;

7 500 RUR;

100 GOLD.

1.10. At the beginning of the next round (00:00 in MetaTrader trading terminal time, the time when the daily report on transactions for the day is generated - Confirmation), all accounts registered in the contest are checked for the value of the minimum deposit. If the Equity is higher or equal to the minimum deposit at the moment of checking, the checked account is moved to the list of "Active Accounts" and is included in the rating calculation. Accounts which have passed the minimum deposit check and are in the "Active Accounts" list are not subject to a second check during the current round. Therefore, a contestant whose account is in the "Inactive Accounts" list may deposit to his account during the current round, and, if the account successfully passes the minimum deposit check, has the opportunity to participate in the contest.

3. Completing the next round of the contest and selecting the winners

3.1 Determining the winners of the next round is carried out as follows:

3.1.1 Two indicators are introduced to form the Final Rating:

Recovery Factor (priority A);

Minimum Margin Level (Priority B).

The Recovery Factor has the highest priority, followed in descending order of priority by

priority followed by the Minimum Margin Level. The calculation of the indicators is accurate to

fourth decimal place.

Note: The formulas for the calculation of the indicators are given in the commentary to the rules of this competition

(Commentary #1).

3.1.2 For the formation of the Grey Rating, four indicators are introduced:

Profits (priority #1);

Percentage of maximum relative drawdown (priority No.2);

Minimum Margin Level (Priority No. 3);

The Percentage of Profit indicator has the highest priority, followed, in descending order of priority

followed by Percentage of Maximum Relative Drawdown, Minimum Margin Level. The calculation of

of indicators is calculated with the accuracy to the fourth decimal place.

Note: The formulas for calculation of the indicators are given in the commentaries to the given contest rules

(Commentary #1).

3.1.3 The final rating of a contestant is calculated as follows

a. A grey rating is formed, which includes participants with a positive result

of transactions, i.e. the current liquid balance of the account is higher than the initial deposit

(EquityBeginingTour). The grey rating is formed according to the priority of the indicators (see par.

п. 3.1.2). If two or more participants have the same Percentage of Profit value,

a position in the Plus Ranking is determined on the basis of the Percentage of Maximum Relative Drawdown parameter.

Relative Drawdown percentage which is a priority No. 2. If the Percentage of Profit values are the same

Percentage of Profit and Percentage of Maximum Relative Drawdown of two or

more participants, the position in the rating shall be determined by the Minimum Margin Level (Priority No. 3).

margin (Priority No. 3). If the Percentage of Profit,

Percentage of Maximum Relative Drawdown and Minimum Margin Level for two or

the participant with a smaller login number in MetaTrader 4 will be ranked higher.

MetaTrader 4.

b. The final rating is calculated for each of the first 50 participants of the Grey Rating,

who receive rating points on each of the two indicators listed in clause 3.1.1 of the Regulations.

c. The contestant who ranks first in the Final Ranking for the Recovery Factor

recovery factor (i.e. has the highest value of this indicator) gets 50 points,

the second place contestant gets 49 points, etc. Finally, the contestant in twenty-fifth place gets 1

point. If two or more contestants have the same Recovery Factor value, the contestant takes the higher place.

Recovery Factor, the higher place goes to the contestant who is ranked higher in the grey

ranking.

d. The contestant who ranks first in the ranking for the Minimum Margin Level (i.e. has the maximum value of this indicator).

margin (i.e. has the maximum value of this indicator) gets 50 points, the second place gets 49 points, etc.

place - 49 points, and so on. Finally, the contestant in twenty-fifth place receives 1 point. В

If two or more participants have the same values of the Minimum Margin Level

margins, the contestant who ranks higher in the grey ranking takes the higher place.

e. The sum of the scores is the Final Rating (IR).

Note: an example of the calculation of the Final Rating is described in the commentary to the contest rules

(commentary #2).

3.1.4 If two or more contestants have the same Final Rating, the higher ranked contestant will be the one with the higher IR.

is the one with the higher value of the indicator with the higher priority (see p. 3.1.1.

3.1.1). For example, if two or more contestants have the same Final Rating, then

the ranking position is determined by the Recovery Factor, which has priority A.

A. If the Recovery Factor is the same, then the ranking position is determined by the Minimum and Priority A.

of the Rating is determined by the Minimum Margin Level (Priority B). 3.2.

3.2 Within 96 hours of the end of a contest round, Alpari will publish the preliminary results on the company website (without the need to publish the results).

3.2. within 96 hours of the end of a contest round, Alpari publishes the preliminary results (without disclosing the transaction register) on the Company website.

3.3 Preliminary results are subject to appeal for up to 144 hours after the end of the contest round, following which the results of the contest will be posted on the Alpari website.

3.3. Preliminary results are subject to appeal for 144 hours after the end of the contest round, after which they become final and are not subject to appeal.

3.3 Preliminary results may be appealed within 144 hours after the end of the contest round, after which they become final and are not subject to appeal.

3.4 Requests for the crediting of prizes are accepted for 60 days after the end of

3.4 Applications for prizes will be accepted within 60 days after the end of the contest round.

3.5 Prize amount will be credited to the winner's account within 60 days after the end of the

1 . Formulas for calculating the figures

Recovery factor

The recovery factor is the ratio of the current profit percentage

to the percentage of maximal relative drawdown.

Restitution Factor = Percent Profit / MaxRelativeDrawdown,

where

Percent Profit - profit percentage;

MaxRelativeDrawdown - percentage of the maximum relative drawdown.

Percent Profit (%)

Percent Profit = (EquityDaily - - EquityBeginingTour - - (Deposit - - Withdrawal)) / (EquityBeginingTour + +

Deposit) x 100 (%),

where

BeginingTour - initial deposit (Equity at the moment of forming the Confirmation);

EquityDaily - funds (Equity) at the moment of generation of Confirmation;

Deposit - funds deposited to the account during the tour;

Withdrawal - funds withdrawn from the account during the tour (in absolute value);

absolute value);

- current status of the account;

Equity = Balance + Floating Profit - Floating Loss,

Floating Profit/Loss - floating Profit/Loss (non-fixed Profit/Loss on

open positions at current exchange rates).

Note: depositing cash worsens the Percentage of Profit.

Percentage of maximum relative drawdown (%)

Drawdown is the difference between one of the local upper extrema of the

EquityDaily change and the subsequent lower extremum.

Dra wDown = MaximalPeak - - NextMinimalPeak,

where

MaximalPeak - maximum extremum of the graph of change in EquityDaily;

NextMinimalPeak - the lower extremum following the maximum extremum

of the EquityDaily chart.

An example of slippage calculation for the EquityDaily chart as shown in picture 1:

1 1 1 12 80 43 2 2 2 036 34 502

3 3 3 404 590 14

DrawDown4 = H4 - L4 = 10 772 - 9 952 = 820

Note: Drawdown reduces the Maximum Relative Drawdown Percentage.

drawdown.

MaxRelativeDrawdown (%) - the percentage of maximal relative drawdown - determines what

maximum percentage losses recorded on the account.

Fig. 1 shows the main stages of relative drawdown change.

The final value of the relative drawdown is a drawdown under number "3".

MaxRelativeDrawdown (%) = Max of ( DrawDown / MaximalPeak x 100) (%),

where

Max of - "maximal of";

DrawDown - drawdown;

Maximal Peak - maximum extremum of the

EquityDaily.

An example of relative drawdown calculation for the EquityDaily chart shown in picture 1:

1 1 11 12 8012 4.31%

2 2 22 036 34036 5%

3 3 33 404 590404 82 PercentDrawDown4 = (H4 - L4) / H4 х 100 = (10 772 - 9 952) / 10 772 х 100 = 7.61%

Relative Drawdown = 7.82%

Note: please note that in this example the relative drawdown "3" has

lower absolute value than the absolute drawdown "4", but a larger percentage

value.

Minimal Margin Level - - represents minimal margin level at the moment of opening the positions

during the whole period of the contest round.

Min Ma rginLevel = Min of ( Ma rginLevelDeal),

where

Min of - "minimum of";

MarginLevelDeal - the ratio in percents of Equity to the necessary margin at the moment of the position opening (immediately after the position opening).

at the moment of position opening (immediately after its opening) or at the moment of the start of the next round;

MarginLevelDeal = Equity / Margin x 100 (%);

- Current account balance;

Equity = Balance + Floating Profit - Floating Loss;

Floating Profit/Loss - floating profit/loss (not fixed profit/loss)

Margin - current cumulative collateral.

2. Example of final rating calculation
No. Score Nick Reinstatement Factor
(Points)
Minimum Margin Level% (Points)
(Points)
Final
rating
1 12345 Gatti 33.93 (18) 729 (21) 39
IR = RFp + MLp = 18 + 21 = 39,
where
IR is the final rating;
RFp - the number of points scored on Recovery Factor;
MLp - number of points on the Minimum Margin Level indicator.
3. Example of prize money calculation if final ranking values are the same as those for
of Recovery Factor, Minimum Margin Level.
Nickle Recovery Factor
(B)
Minimum Margin Level% (Points)
(Points)
Final
rating
Prize
amount
1 Gatti1 - - 45 10 000 USD
2 Gatti2 - - 43 7 000 USD
3 Gatti3 - - 39 5 000 USD
4 Gatti4 - - 36 2 000 USD
5 Gatti5 - - 33 1 000 USD
6 Gatti6 - - 30 900 USD
7 Gatti7 - - 29 800 USD
8 Gatti8 - - 28 700 USD
9 Gatti9 - - 27 1 000 USD
10 Gatti10 - - - 26 500 USD
11 Gatti11 - - 25 450 USD
12 Gatti12 - - 24 400 USD
13 Gatti13 - - 23 350 USD
14 Gatti14 - - 22 300 USD
15 Gatti15 - - 21 250 USD
16 Gatti16 - - 20 200 USD
17 Gatti17 - - 19 150 USD
18 Gatti18 - - 18 100 USD
19 Gatti19 - 33.45 (9) 828.03 (3) 17 70 USD
20 Gatti20 33.45 (9) 828.03 (3) 16 50 USD
In this example, participants Gatti19 and Gatti20 have the same final rating with absolute
both trading indicators are absolutely equal. Accordingly, the entire prize pool, which is entitled to
to their respective rankings (19th and 20th) is divided equally between the two contestants.
Prize money = prize money / number of entrants.
In this example the prize money for each of the two entrants would be (70 + 50) / 2 = 60 USD.
Reason: