Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 59

Vitaly Muzichenko:
The cash register means nothing if the shop continues to operate, because there may be 3 phone returns on the 2nd, and the cash register needs to lighten up a bit.

You will take the money from the cash register! Especially if there are unopened items (goods in stock) - then the cash register may be reduced on the 2nd due to returns. And if the warehouse is full? And if it turns out to be defective in the entire batch?

The ideal department would be one that has an empty warehouse! Only then can you do a full financial accounting and adjust your plans for the following months. And on the second day, a new batch can be purchased for the warehouse.

And now you are proposing to show the warehouse with the goods, not the cash register. This is nonsense. You can't tell the results of a month's work from the warehouse with the goods.

Do you understand what we are talking about now? The more goods in the warehouse at the end of the accounting period, the more irregular the work is, the more randomly the trade is done in the warehouse. If the warehouse is empty, it indicates clearly planned work. Provided that the cash register has grown, of course. Otherwise, there is no point in planning and trading at all.

My God, I see that Ananias has been standing under the brothel window in the pouring rain for four hours and he can't get in,

He can't decide from which pocket he wants to get the coin, his right pocket has a balance and his left pocket has equity written on it.

Somebody go out and write the word balance on both pockets.

Or tell him that our girls will take both equity and balance on Friday night and will even take credit.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

My God, I see that Ananias has been standing under the brothel window in the pouring rain for four hours and he can't get in,

He can't decide from which pocket to get the coin, his right pocket says balance and his left pocket says equity.

Somebody go out and write the word balance on both pockets.

Or someone tell him that our girls will take both equity and balance on Friday night and will even take credit.

Fuck you.

You probably get your paycheck at the end of the month from Jobs, not money, by the looks of it.

Andrey Dik:

You will take the money from the cash register! Especially if there are unopened items (goods in stock) - then the cash register may be reduced on the 2nd due to returns. And if the warehouse is full? And if it turns out to be defective in the entire batch?

The ideal department would be the one that has an empty warehouse! Only then can you do a full financial accounting and adjust your plans for the following months. And on the second day, a new batch can be purchased for the warehouse.

And now you are proposing to show the warehouse with the goods, not the cash register. This is nonsense. It is impossible to determine the results of a month's work from the warehouse with the goods.

Profit in the till is of course more logical and above all... or the overall liquidity of the whole enterprise... there's a kind of value too... Put the argument to a vote... I wonder what the result will be...)

Сергей Криушин:
Profit at the box office is of course more logical and above all... Put the argument to a vote... I wonder what the result will be...)
It's clear what the result will be - most people are in the clouds of stupefying equity. Fucking traders.

Andrey Dik:
It's clear what the result will be - most are in the clouds of stupefying equity. Fucking traders.

Andrey, I offered to make such a ballot before lunch :) . Just for fun, how many of them are in the clouds ....

Server Muradasilov:

It has even been suggested that BALANCE lettering should be made on both pockets.

Andrey Dik:
of stupefying equity
Balance stupefying, not equity. Eh. A lot of people are outlasting losses because of stupefying balance sheet, they can't get over a loss.

Igor Volodin:
Balance is stupefying, not equity. Eh. Many people are outlasting losses because of the stupefying balance sheet, they can't accept losses.
Balance should be checked on CLOSED POSITION. Is that clear?

Andrey Dik:
The balance must be looked at with the POSITION CLOSED. Is that clear?
I see, what's not to understand. But the equity will no longer be stupefying, but the same.
Reason: