How much does it cost to write a "complex" EA? - page 22

Mathemat:
Yurixx, send me the address of this DC on my email, please. On google.

P.S. OK, no need to work, I found it.

If I had saved the link, I would have already posted it. But I went in, looked, realized that it was not mine and quietly left. :-)

If you've found one, post it, pls. There are some interested people here. Including NYROBA.

Yurixx:
Mathemat:
Yurixx, send me the address of this DC on my email, please. On google.

P.S. OK, no need to work, I found it.

If I had saved the link, I would have already posted it. But I went in, looked, realized that it was not mine and quietly left. :-)

If you've found one, post it, pls. There are some interested people here. Including NYROBA.

http://www.whcmarket.ru/projects/contest/

Right, xeon. I read the rules, but to be honest, I didn't find what is the starting deposit there. Well, the winners' trading there is about as risky as Alex's. The last winner made 43000 for the day. Stop-out level is 0%. No advancers allowed. So, Alex, you have every chance of making your first real deposit without risking anything. It must be in the Rules:

Contest rules

• One participant may have not more than one demo account, registered for the contest. Otherwise you will be automatically disqualified.
  • A participant is allowed to make trading operations on one account from 00:00:01 till 23:59:59 every Thursday. Otherwise, the participant will be automatically disqualified.
  • Trading is conducted with all available instruments in the "WHC Trader 4.0" terminal
  • There are nolimitations on the number of open positions
  • There are nolimits for the number of open positions
  • Use of Expert Advisors is prohibited
  • Stop/out - 0%.
  • By the end of the contest, all opened positions must be closed. Otherwise, you will be automatically disqualified.

The absolute winner made 45715. And the starting deposit must have been 5000. So, 800% in one day.

When I saw it for the first time, I still could not understand how much volatility this instrument should have to provide such percentage points. And what kind of instrument it is.

He had a starting deposit of about 500:

Closed Trade P/L: 45 212.68 Floating P/L: 0.00 Margin: 0.00
Balance: 45 716.72 Equity: 45 716.72 Free Margin: 0.00

Volatility had nothing to do with it. He made most of his profit on Kiwi, opening with 20 lots.

But I'm looking at the second one's statement, whose result was 19299:

Closed Trade P/L: 2 837.13 Floating P/L: 0.00 Margin: 0.00
Balance: 19 298.58 Equity: 19 298.58 Free Margin: 19 298.58

He only made 2,837 profits. It doesn't make sense.

Yeah, the starting deposit is $500.

And a really volatile instrument is often used - DAX

Figar0:

Just earlier in this thread, win-win option with a bunch of demo accounts and displaying one successful (monitoring to show that this is not your method, too, we have not seen), but personally, I am sorry to waste time on dabbling, but otherwise it can not be called. Why are the stats unacceptable for real trading?

Figaro, one of two things, either you really do not understand what you are writing about, or you are deliberately trying to babble.

If you want, you can do it yourself, i.e. try to open several accounts and at the same time hand-track, I repeat

I repeat: using your hands, not by using technical tools, to monitor in real-time mode each of these accounts.

and at the same time trade on each of these accounts at the same time! If you open trades at random, unknowingly,

then your deposit will have a lot of losing trades.

In many cases there are negative trades in the stack, even if you enter the market consciously.

Take a look at the stack https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2007/08/Statement.zip

Try flipping a coin more than three hundred times, even on the theory of probability it can't

even on the theory of probability it can't go heads or tails every time, unless it's a two-way coin :)

NYROBA:

Figaro, one of two things, either you really do not understand what you are writing about, or you are deliberately trying to verbalize.

Alex, you are distorting) Look through the last ten pages, who is babbling here?

Note, I have never claimed that you use such methods for your stats, I just said that without online monitoring, it cannot be ruled out. And then the method I wrote - this is for "monkey", for a man with intelligence and experience, which you have, you do not need a large number of accounts. Don't you agree that not every static is so beautiful? :) With such an MM the losing stats should be. I did not put anything else into my words.

Mathemat:
But, this Champion's initial deposit was about 500:

Volatility has nothing to do with it. He made most of his profit on the Kiwi, opening with 20 lots.

That's right. Initial deposit 500. That means the absolute champion made 9000% in 24 hours !

And indeed, he has made almost all his profit on NZDUSD, but not on DAXe as I have supposed.

And volatility has a lot to do with it. The NZD was down 400 pips that day. Do you think he could have done something similar if the Kiwi was in a +- 40 pips range? But even with a range of 400 and even with reinvestments his result is still fantastic. NYROBA is a rest.

Thursday and Friday are usually very volatile days. Yeah, almost 400 pips (363 on Alpari) for a Kiwi is a bit of an extreme.

By the way, the Kiwi's average daily swing since 2001 is only about 70 pips, and the s.c.o. of the days is just over 33 pips (33.24). Here they are, fat tails in action: almost 9 sigmas of deviation from the expectation on a sample of 1750 points - like two fingers to wet... With a normal (or lognormal) distribution such tricks are impossible.
Reason: