Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1729

Vladimir Karputov #:

The picture should be inserted using the button or attached using the button

I just pasted the link to the screenshot into the text... I'll keep that in mind for the future.

MakarFX

Another problem has arisen... How can I reset bar_sig_buy and bar_sig_sell when the price moves away from the signal by more than N bars?

Snajper007 #:

MakarFX

Another problem has arisen... How can I reset bar_sig_buy and bar_sig_sell when the price moves away from the signal by more than N bars?

if(bar_sig_buy<Time[10])bar_sig_buy=0;

Help for a beginner...
I need to change the standard Stochastic - indicator (on MT4) so that it is calculated not from one pair,
I tried for 2 days - all wasted. I've been trying for 2 days, all for naught.
Who is not difficult - help, or, maybe, where there is a clue...

asdkika1 #:
Help for a beginner...
I need to change the standard Stochastic - indicator (on MT4) so that it is calculated not from one pair,
I tried for 2 days - all wasted. I've been trying for 2 days, all for naught.
Who is not difficult - help, or, maybe, where there is a clue...
Show me what you've already done.

I'm asking you to fix the indicator!!!

Specifically, add to the script, removing unnecessary arrows. I've honestly tried many times myself, took an example from other indicators, but nothing works.

I've already worn myself out trying to pull the indicator all the time! ... The arrows are always piling up((((

Files:
01.png  73 kb
EATA.mq4  7 kb

anrei2002 #:

I'm asking you to fix the indicator!!!

Specifically, add to the script, removing unnecessary arrows. I've honestly tried many times myself, took an example from other indicators, but nothing works.

I'm sick of pulling the indicator all the time! ... The arrows keep piling up((((

The only way to fix it, it's crooked... It peeks 8 bars into the future... It won't work normally and never will... unless you remove the peek, but then the beautiful picture on the history will disappear...

Nikolay Ivanov #:

you can't fix it, it's crooked... it peeks 8 bars into the future... it will never work properly... only if you remove the peek, but then the beautiful picture on the history will disappear...

What do you mean, it won't work?

All the indicators are capable of reflashing, but this one is not? .... what is this nonsense?

anrei2002 #:

What do you mean, it won't work?

All the indicators with redraws work, but this one doesn't??? .... what is this nonsense?

Heh) It doesn't just redraw, it peeks... This is either a dumb programmer error or deliberate fraud. Such an indicator will give just magic signals on history, but it won't work in real time... Simply put, you won't be able to get information on the opening of a deal at the current time. But on the history = as much as you want... you should have bought the day before yesterday... :)

Nikolay Ivanov #:

heh) It's not just redrawing, it's peeking... This is either a dumb programmer error or a deliberate fraud. Such an indicator will give simply magic signals on the history, but it will not work in the real time... Simply put, you won't be able to get information on the opening of a deal at the current time. But on the history = as much as you want... you should have bought the day before yesterday... :)

I am using it for the third year and finally someone opened my eyes to the fact that it is looking 8 bars ahead... Many thanks, kind man for the invaluable help!

The irrelevant arrows disappeared immediately!!!