Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1734

anrei2002 #:

So removing unnecessary arrows is a poorly worded request?

Of course not... The arrows aren't drawn correctly because of a crooked algorithm... A professional coder will start looking into it, and it'll turn out to be a peek...

That is why you must first write code that is crooked and just need a patch (to remove these arrows).

Imagine the situation: a wife complains to a doctor that her husband has circles under his eyes... The doctor examines him and says with horror that he's been dead for 10 days... And the wife says, "I don't care, I don't need any foundation to hide the circles under his eyes.)

MakarFX #:

If your indicator could be run in a tester, it would have been done and forgotten about by now.

P.S. The notion of "unnecessary arrows" can be understood in different ways. Which ones do you not need, red or blue?

Will this one run in the tester?

Nikolay Ivanov #:

of course not... The arrows aren't drawn correctly because of a crooked algorithm... A professional coder will start looking into it, and it'll turn out to be a peek...

That's why you need to initially write code that is crooked and just need a patch (to remove these arrows).

Imagine the situation - the wife complains to the doctor that her husband has circles under his eyes... The doctor examines him and says with horror that he's been dead for 10 days... And the wife says, "I don't care, I don't need any foundation to hide the circles under his eyes.)

All this lyricism is interesting...but the patient is more alive than dead!

I've been working with him for about three years now! I don't know why I'm not allowed to use it, but I'm sure it's quite useless. I don't think it makes any sense.....

anrei2002 #:

All this lyricism is interesting...but the patient is more alive than dead!

The conclusion is wrong... And the correct conclusion is that the wife thinks that by hiding the circles under the eyes she can pass off the dead man as alive, but she does not realize that in addition to circles under the eyes will also reveal the problems :)

And proved himself perfectly, I repeat working with him for about three years! I've been working with him for about three years now. And you mustn't try to prove that he's made out wrong and the people who wrote him shouldn't be allowed to work on the computer and he's a total BERD. It makes no sense to me.....

Let's think logically... If what you say is true and the indicator is good and you've been earning on it for 3 years, you wouldn't have been bothered by these arrows and there wouldn't have been a bunch of versions of this indicator trying to improve it ... You'd have bought a better computer and that's it... And you wouldn't be wasting your time in this free beginner's help thread...

I didn't say that the author of the indicator is a bad man, I said 50-50... It is quite possible that he is a beginner who does not understand that data to the right of the signal cannot be taken for calculation.

Also, I don't think I've made my point... You think that if you add a disappearing arrow, it will only disappear from 0 bar, right ? Alas... It will disappear from 0 to 8... The percentage of probability with each bar is lower because of the averaging... But still, it may well disappear from 8 bar...

The fact is, if you do patches and crutches, the problems will still show up differently... For example... Everything is OK, all unnecessary things disappear, but if you reload the indicator, the arrows will all end up in a different place... This negative outcome is possible, as well as many others. So there's no point.

If you like circles, you can take out drawing of arrows (they are there) and trade on circles...

Nikolay Ivanov #:

The conclusion is wrong... And the correct conclusion is that the wife thinks that by hiding the circles under her eyes she can pass off a dead man as alive, but she doesn't realise that apart from the circles under her eyes there will also be problems :)

Let's think logically... If what you say is true and the indicator is good and you have been earning on it for three years, you wouldn't have been bothered by these arrows and wouldn't have had a bunch of versions of this indicator trying to improve it... You would have bought a more powerful computer and that's it... And you wouldn't be wasting your time in this free beginner's help thread...

I didn't say that the author of the indicator is a bad man, I said 50-50... It is quite possible that he is a beginner who does not understand that you cannot take data to the right of the signal for calculation.

Also, I don't think I've made my point... You think that if you add a disappearing arrow, it will only disappear from 0 bar, right ? Alas... It will disappear from 0 to 8... The percentage of probability with each bar is lower because of the averaging... But still, it may well disappear from 8 bar...

The fact is, if you do patches and crutches, the problems will still show up differently... For example... Everything is OK, all unnecessary things disappear, but if you reload the indicator, the arrows will all end up in a different place... This negative outcome is possible, as well as many others. So there's no point...

I'm sorry, have you had caronavirus? Because they say that after the disease, DIMENSION sets in!

Are you sure it hasn't affected you? Or are you just here for the sake of ROFOL, taking up people's time? Or is there no one to talk to?

I have already explained what is needed and how it should look like ... for you individually I will repeat it again ... the arrow should only be at the intersection of lines!!! No intersection-No arrow....When the intersection disappears, so does the arrow!!! What's not to understand here??????

MakarFX #:

If your indicator could be run in a tester, it would have been done and forgotten about by now.

P.S. The notion of "unnecessary arrows" can be understood in different ways. Which ones do you not need, red or blue?

I understand why the tester can't check this indicator! It needs to be pulled constantly, I use AutoRefreh for this.

anrei2002 #:

I'm sorry, have you had caronavirus? Because they say dymenia comes after the disease!

Are you sure it hasn't affected you? Or are you just taking up people's time for Rofol? Or is there no one to talk to?

I have already explained what is needed and how it should look like ... for you individually I will repeat it again ... the arrow should only be at the intersection of lines!!! No intersection-No arrow....When the intersection disappears, so does the arrow!!! What's not to understand??????

It's true what they say, it's easier to mess with people's minds than to talk sense into them...

You have circles at the moment of intersection, they work properly according to you - so use them... what's the problem?

you have to pull it all the time, I use AutoRefreh for that.

Like that wife of her husband's who keeps plugging in his pacemaker to make him twitch... But still not convincing :)

anrei2002 #:

I'm sorry, have you had caronavirus? Because they say dymenia comes after the disease!

Are you sure it hasn't affected you? Or are you just taking up people's time for Rofol? Or is there no one to talk to?

I have already explained what is needed and how it should look like ... for you individually I will repeat it again ... the arrow should only be at the intersection of lines!!! No intersection-No arrow....When the intersection disappears, so does the arrow!!! What is not clear here??????

Please pay attention to the title of this thread. There is help here. But they don't do it for you. Show me what you did and what of what you did failed. Then the conversation will go your way.

And, yes, it was correctly explained to you about this indicator.

Artyom Trishkin #:

Please note the title of this thread. There is help here. But they don't do it for you. Show me what you did and what you didn't do. Then the conversation will go your way.

And, yes, you were right about that indicator.

The key word is HELP!

As I wrote before: You'd better tell me right away that this indicator cannot be fine-tuned on this forum!

And that's it...and I'll understand.... why so much slag was poured out???

asdkika1 #:
For example, Stochastic from the multiplication of USDX and EURUSD.
For Stochastic we need Close, Low, High values.

We obtain new values to calculate the indicator:

Close = Close of USDX multiplied by CloseofEURUSD

Low = Low FromUSDX multiplyby Low fromEURUSD

High= High FromUSDX multipliedby High fromEURUSD

Catch

Files:
Reason: