Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1732

anrei2002 #:
Find one difference)))) Or do you have special eyes?
I can see the differences in the code and am also too lazy to run a tester.

anrei2002 #:
So the arrows on indicators with redrawing also appear and disappear, not remain!!!!!!

Once again... Normal re-drawing is when it re-draws a MINIMUM of 1 BAR, you have everywhere re-draw up to EIGHT!!!!

So these indicators (ALL that you have sent) are glitchy ... respectively, such indicators mislead traders, you seem to be asking for help to better hide the evidence of glitches and better to be cheating, are you doing it for self-deception or for someone else? I hope not the second.

The fact that the arrows don't disappear is just a hint that it's better not to use the indicator and remove it altogether... I personally don't see the point in putting any effort into this indicator to cheat better. If someone else does it, it will be on his conscience.

MakarFX #:
I can see the differences in the code and I'm also too lazy to run a tester.

hehehe, how everybody likes to cheat :)

anrei2002 #:

OK, I give up!!!!

All the chatter, but NO specifics or help!

Thank you all.....

You need to recalculate-re-draw the last 8 bars every tick, (all buffers and arrows on them).
Your code doesn't do that.

Well and there is freelancing if you can't do it yourself)

Nikolay Ivanov #:

Once again... Normal re-drawing is when it re-draws a MINIMUM of 1 BAR, you have everywhere re-draw up to EIGHT!!!!

So these indicators (ALL that you have sent) are glitchy ... respectively, such indicators mislead traders, you seem to be asking for help to better hide the evidence of glitches and better to be cheating, are you doing it for self-deception or for someone else? I hope not the second.

The fact that the arrows do not disappear is just a hint that the indicator is better to use and remove altogether ... I personally don't see the point in putting any effort into this indicator to cheat better. If someone else does it, it will be on his conscience.

What does that have to do with cheating?????????????????????

I just want the arrow to follow the crossover lines and not to leave extra arrows on the chart!!!!!!!

I understand if it is impossible, and all the rest is just empty air rippling.

And by the way the circles in the basement do not remain!!!! Unlike the arrows..... or should I not trust my eyes anymore????

anrei2002 #:

What does that have to do with cheating????????????????????

I just want the arrow to follow the intersection of the lines, and unnecessary arrows do not remain on the chart!!!!!!!

If that's not possible, I understand, and all the rest is just idle air rippling.

And by the way the circles in the basement do not remain!!!! Unlike the arrows..... or should I not trust my eyes anymore????

your indicator will give a buy signal with circles, you or someone else will open a buy order... And after 2 bars, the circle will disappear as if it never existed and the 50/50 order may profit or lose... Isn't it cheating? If the mug appears, it shouldn't disappear... That circles don't pile up in a row is true, but they can disappear... When you or your buyer evaluates the indicator, they'll look through the history and it won't be clear that the losing circles have disappeared and the good ones have remained... this will mislead them or you... And someone will lose money... that's what it has to do with cheating... If it's not obvious... I don't know...

Nikolay Ivanov #:

The fact that the arrows don't disappear is just a hint that it's better not to use the indicator and remove it altogether... I personally don't see the point in putting any effort into this indicator to cheat better. If someone else does it, it will be on his conscience.

And once again..... one bar re-run does not count as a re-run at all!!! This is a normal indicator with no re-rating.

Nikolay Ivanov #:

your indicator will give a signal with a circle to buy, you or another person will open a buy order... And after 2 bars the circle will disappear as if it never existed, and the 50/50 order may go to profit or to loss... Isn't that cheating? A mug once it's there, it shouldn't disappear... That circles don't accumulate is true, but they can disappear... Because when you or your buyer is evaluating the indicator, they'll look at the circles on the history and it won't be clear that the losing circles have disappeared and the good ones have remained... this will mislead him or you... And someone will lose money... that's what it has to do with cheating... If it's not obvious... I don't know...

You're telling me here that????)))) You're giving me a trading course or something))))

...... it's totally fucked up))))))

anrei2002 #:
And once again..... one bar overrides are not considered to be overrides at all!!! It's a normal indicator without re-rigging.

who told you that? Everything counts... If an arrow appears and then disappears, it's a redraw...

anrei2002 #:

You're giving me something here????)))) Are you giving me a course on trading))))

...... that's really fucked up))))))

Some people do not want to cheat and steal other people's money, but try to educate the public... it's just crazy :)))

Reason: