Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1733

Nikolay Ivanov #:

Hehe, how everyone likes to cheat :)

No tricks.

anrei2002 #:

I just want the arrow to follow the line crossover and not to leave extra arrows on the chart!!!!!!!

That's the difference, if you had looked in the tester you would have seen

Nikolay Ivanov #:

who told you that? Everything counts... If an arrow appears and then disappears, it's a redraw...

The arrow can disappear only on the zero bar! But it will never disappear on the first one, I don't have to tell you that, or are you trying to trick me?

Nikolay Ivanov #:

Yes, some people are not trying to cheat and steal other people's money but are trying to educate themselves... that's bullshit :)))

What customers, what money...? What are you talking about????

I asked to add the removal of unnecessary arrows to the code, and I'm talking about fraud and bribes.... - you people are amazing!

anrei2002 #:
The arrow can only disappear at zero bar!!! I don't have to tell you that, or are you trying to wind me up?

What you just said is correct. It should not disappear from the 1st bar.

But this statement goes against the condition that is in the indicator... In order to have an arrow on the 1st bar it needs data from bar 1, 0, -1, -2, -3, -4, -5, -6.

Where will the bars for immediate calculation come from if they are not available... You can use them in the positive direction as much as you like, even a +1000th bar...

If I wanted to ask how I could keep the arrow on 1 bar, if the calculation will change in the course of new bars - no way... That's what I said from the start...

The corrected version you already had, where there is no peeking, it did not suit you - and it is not surprising... without peeking you cannot preserve the beauty of the story. But peeking and working correctly in the current time is impossible at the same time...

Then answer the question - if you know it's impossible and it's glitchy, misleading etc... then why would you want to clean up those arrows? Why not just throw it in the trash? Or just put up with the arrows ?

MakarFX #:

No trickery.

Why did you send a closed code then?)

You solved the problem, but by substituting concepts (changing the essence of the formula by replacing - with +), which is not a solution to the basis of the problem that is there...

There's kind of a little trick to it... but I'm not complaining...

It just turns out that the patient came to you with a temperature of 38, and you gave him a thermometer, which always shows 36.6 - the problem is sort of solved :)

Just kidding :)

Nikolay Ivanov #:

What you just said is correct. It should not disappear from the 1st bar.

But this statement goes against the condition that is in the indicator... In order to have an arrow on the 1st bar it needs data from bar 1, 0, -1, -2, -3, -4, -5, -6.

Where will the bars for immediate calculation come from if they are not available... You can use them in the positive direction as much as you like, even a +1000th bar...

If I wanted to ask how I could keep the arrow on 1 bar, if the calculation will change in the course of new bars - no way... That's what I said from the start...

The corrected version you already had, where there is no peeking, it did not suit you - and it is not surprising... without peeking you cannot preserve the beauty of the story. But peeking and working correctly in the current time is impossible at the same time...

Then answer the question - if you know it's impossible and it's glitchy, misleading etc... then why would you want to clean up those arrows? Why not just throw it in the trash?

It's not like we're from different planets...and we speak the same language! Where is this misunderstanding coming from?

When the arrows that appear on the chart retain their refraction, it gets in the way and creates a litter in the terminal! I repeat ... Why can`t they delete irrelevant arrows? After all, such an indicator in the basement circles do not successfully accumulate, but follow the intersection of lines!!!

And they do not seem to care about the calculated bars -1,-2,-3,-3,-4,-5,-6,-7,-8

Nikolay Ivanov #:

Why did you send a closed code then?)

You solved the problem, but by substituting concepts (changing the essence of the formula by replacing - with +), and this is not a solution to the basis of the problem that is there...

There's kind of a little trick to it... but I'm not complaining...

It just appears that the patient came to you with a temperature of 38, and you gave him a thermometer, which always shows 36.6 - the problem sort of solved :)

Just kidding :)

The question was about the removal of unnecessary arrows, and since the indicator, which posted anrei2002 in my tester does not work, I fixed it.

The point was to show how the arrows move behind the intersection without leaving debris.

anrei2002 #:

And they don't seem to care about counting bars -1,-2,-3,-4,-5,-6,-7,-8

they do care, they can disappear or appear anywhere at any time within those 8 bars...

You just misspelled what you wanted... I had to write that I know the indicator is crooked and redraws as hell - let it stay that way, just please let it delete lots of left arrows retroactively because the terminal starts to slow down...

It's not the symptom you're trying to cure here, it's the root cause...

Nikolay Ivanov #:

they care, they can disappear or appear anywhere at any time within those 8 bars...

You just misspelled what you wanted... I should have written that I know the indicator is crooked and redraws like hell - let it stay that way, just please let it delete a lot of left arrows retroactively as the terminal starts to slow down...

It's not the symptom you're trying to cure here, it's the root cause...

anrei2002#:

I'm asking you to fix the indicator!!!

Specifically, add to the script, removing unnecessary arrows. I've honestly tried many times myself, I borrowed an example from other indicators, but nothing works.

I've already worn myself out trying to pull the indicator all the time! ...Arrows are always piling up((((.

In other words, removal of unnecessary arrows is not the right request?

And the terminal isn't slowing down, it's CLOSING!

anrei2002 #:

So removing unnecessary arrows is a poorly worded request?

If your indicator could be run in a tester, it would have been done and forgotten about.

P.S. The concept of "unnecessary arrows" can be understood in different ways. Which ones do you not need, red or blue?