Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1731

Nikolay Ivanov #:

Run this indicator in the tester and observe the lines and the circles in the visualisation at an accelerated speed... If it's not clear even after that, I don't know how else to explain it simply...

Why do I need a tester when I can see everything in real life? And why do I need an indicator in a closed code???

anrei2002 #:
Why do I need a tester when I can see everything in real time? And why do I need an indicator in a closed code?

you're very careless, it can play badly financially... The closed code was not sent by me.

In the tester you can see that lines are redrawn on a large number of bars, and points can both appear and disappear retroactively (so visually it seems that there is always a match), that's all, further you understand yourself.

MakarFX #:

Try this...no peeking and a tester works

And by the way i have this indicator in open source code!!!!

The name is just different....

MakarFX #:

Multiplication of what? Open? Close? Stoch?

For example Stochastic from the multiplication of USDX and EURUSD.
For the Stochastic, we need Close, Low, High values.

We obtain new values for calculating the indicator:

Close = Close of USDX multiplied by CloseofEURUSD

Low = Low FromUSDX multipliedby Low fromEURUSD

High= High FromUSDX multipliedby High FromEURUSD

Nikolay Ivanov #:

you're very careless, this could play badly financially... I didn't send the closed code.

In the tester you can see that lines are redrawn on a large number of bars, and points can both appear and disappear retroactively, that's all.

So the arrows on the indicators with re-drawing also appear and disappear, but do not remain!!!!!!

anrei2002 #:

And by the way, I have this indicator in open source code!!!!

Name only different....

Far from it.

MakarFX #:
Far from it.
)))) and how is it different?????

anrei2002 #:
)))) and how is it different?????
Tester to help

MakarFX #:
Tester to the rescue
Find one difference)))) Or do you have special eyes?
Files:
04.png  109 kb

OK, I give up!!!!

All the chatter, but NO specifics or help!

Thank you all.....

Reason: