MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 95

Renat:

If it crashes, please send the details (preferably together with code or ex4) to servicedesk.

We will deal with it.

That's the thing, it's hard to attach anything. You can't see the log, there's nothing in the log files.

Any code, even both EAs from standard delivery (MA and MACD) will crash.

Renat:

By the way, we recommend that you rebuild your programs with the latest builds and send them in for moderation.

We have started actively publishing previously accumulated programs and are planning public tests from next week. A couple of dozen more builds with tests and we will be close to a release by January.

Renat, how long does it take to check the programs you have sent to you?

And second, an urgent matter :) When will your guys get down to graphical objects? I would like to send you my program to be checked for publication, but as long as graphical elements are not working, no new items with buttons, etc. can be brought to an end. It is great that you have already "actively started to publish previously accumulated programs", but it's kind of unfair, some already publish and others are waiting.

Lion.Fx:

That's the thing, it's hard to attach anything. I can't see the log, there's nothing in the log files.

Any code, even both EAs from standard delivery (MA and MACD) fall down.

Try to rebuild them

pro_:

Renat, how long does it take to check the programmes sent to you?

And secondly, I am very worried :) When will your guys get their hands on graphical objects? I would like to send you my program to be checked for publication, but as long as graphical elements are not working, no new items with buttons, etc. can be brought to an end. It's great that you have already "actively started to publish previously accumulated programs", but it's somehow unfair, some already publish, while others are waiting.

It all depends on the load. We are checking the accumulated volume now, and then it will be faster.

We have finished the graphical objects and are testing the standard graphical library from MQL5. On Monday the new build of MT4 will be available with graphical objects.

Renat:
Try to rebuild them

I have the exact same problem. Forced compilation does not help. The MACD Sample EA from standard delivery (as well as any other EA) causes terminal window to close without any messages when trying to test it.

MT4 buld 554, ME build 879

Renat:
Try to rebuild them

It will not work. I tried it already.

EAs from the Market are also dropping out when testing.

I only hope for a new build.

P.S. And I'm not the only one who got this bug in the last build, as I understand...

I also noticed that the terminal crashes at the moment when trades start to be executed in the tester. If trading operations are commented out or they cause error (for example, MACD Sample with invalid value Lots = 0.01), the test will be finished. In this case, the logs, of course, are filled with errors 131.

Perhaps it is only for me.

Patrol:

I also noticed that the terminal crashes at the moment when trades start to be executed in the tester. If trading operations are commented out or they cause error (for example, an invalid value Lots = 0.01 in the MACD Sample), the test will be completed. In this case, the logs, of course, are filled with errors 131.

Perhaps it is only for me.

I already wrote here above. I have a glitch in visual mode when trying to open a position: the open position icon appears, but when it comes to "play openingsound " the terminal crashes. The same happens when I select "Erase all logs" from the tester log context menu.

The crash doesn't happen all the time, but whenever it feels like it. I can't see the correlation.

Tomorrow we will release a new build of MT4.

In the old meta-editor the Name List appeared irrespective of the case of the typed name, but in the new one it doesn't. Is this done deliberately or by accident? If by accident, can you make it appear as in the old one?
Reason: