MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 88

VOLDEMAR:

maybe, I sketched the button all fragments but didn't test for the result of working

ALXIMIKS is right about the buttons, they are not displayed correctly, but they work. I already wrote about these bugs a couple of times (see page 68 at the beginning). Some things have been fixed, the rest are still waiting. But the buttons are functioning fine, even checked in real life :). Nothing, no problems so far.

ALXIMIKS:
It's good that help has been updated, it's a pity they didn't do buttons and OnChartEvent as well.

What's wrong with OnChartEvent? Everything seems to work for me.

ObjectFind has been updated, thank you. But.... works fine in main window, in sub-window (in indicator) writes: "CExpertExecutor::ObjectFind is not implemented yet". Is this a flaw or a bug?

Ctrl+Shift+F searches with mask "*.mq5;*.mqh" by default, after change to "*.mq4;*.mqh" it saves only to the end of current session.

When the instrument/TF chart is changed, the indicator's deinit() is not called.

pro_:

What's wrong with OnChartEvent? Everything seems to work for me.

#include <ChartObjects\ChartObjectsTxtControls.mqh>
CChartObjectButton *button;

int OnInit(){
button=new CChartObjectButton;
button.Create(0,"buttton",0,100,100,200,20);
button.Description("Кнопка-Самокрутка");
//button.Selectable(true);
button.Tooltip("ryjgjxrf cfvjpf,dtyyfz");
ChartRedraw(0);
Funk();
return (0);
}

void OnDeinit(const int reason){
   button.Delete();
}

void OnChartEvent(const int id,           
                  const long& lparam,   
                  const double& dparam, 
                  const string& sparam){ 
  if (id==CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CLICK && sparam=="buttton")
     Alert ("Кнопка нажата");
  if (id==CHARTEVENT_CUSTOM)
     Funk();
}

void Funk(){
   Sleep(100);
   EventChartCustom(0,0,0,0,"");
}

In mt5 it's OK - when I click on the button the alert pops up, in mt4 it doesn't work.

Sitting on the jogger, I thought: "Maybe it's because the advisor is off".

I checked it and it turned out to be really smart:

In mt5 OnChartEvent() works in both On and Off modes in EAs, but in mt4 - only On.

ALXIMIKS:

Sitting on the jogger, I thought: "Maybe it's because the advisor is off".

I checked it and it turned out to be really smart:

In mt5 OnChartEvent() works in both On and Off modes in EAs, but in mt4 - only On.

Yes, stimulation of that very muscle and a warm shower stimulates brain activity. Long noticed :-))

artmedia70:

I set the properties of the window (F8), place the required indicators, save the template in the \templates\ folder under the name of the EA I am going to test.

I start testing with visualization, but the template with the EA name and the necessary settings is not loaded automatically. I have to load the template manually. It used to load the template automatically.

What is wrong?

It didn't work that way in the 509 either. To automatically load a template in the tester (in any mode), it was (and still is - I checked) necessary to save the template under the name tester.

Scriptong:
It didn't work that way in the 509 either. To automatically load a template in the tester (in any mode), it was (and still is - I checked) necessary to save the template under the name tester.

Yes. Tested, it works.
Reason: