MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 44

Can you please tell me how to compile your standard example?

Which can be found here:

C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\samples\ExportFunctions.mq4

It is about passing a string array to an external dll.

The compiler complains about these lines in sampledll.mqh

int SortStringArray(string& arr[],int);
int ProcessStringArray(string& arr[],int);

gives out

'arr' - invalid parameter for import function sampledll.mqh

If you remove & and [] from these lines
int SortStringArray(string arr,int);
int ProcessStringArray(string arr,int)
;

The compiler will complain about the lines in ExportFunctions.mq4

cnt=SortStringArray(strarray,ArraySize(strarray));

cnt=ProcessStringArray(strarray,ArraySize(strarray));

'strarray' - parameter conversion not allowed ExportFunctions.mq4

at the same time strarray is declared as an array

string strarray[6]={ 'first', 'second', 'third', 'fourth', 'fifth' };

Interesting:

To the developers

I am testing the standard MACD on EURUSD. Trading account is the same, parameters are the same, symbol is the same.

On 509 trades are executed, but on 538 they are not.

In the new build, please correct the OnStart entry point to OnTick.

alexvd:

In the new build, please fix the OnStart entry point to OnTick.
When will the normal version be available?

Interesting:
When will the normal version be available?

We'll update it in the next builds.

If only the terminal is running, pressing F4 or Service --> MetaQuotes Language Editor will start the ME editor from there. Perfect.
Terminal runs /portable and ME runs /portable. Perfect.
But when only ME editor is launched, neither F4, nor Tools --> Trade Terminal opens the terminal.

Also terminal doesn't respond to all A4Tech WOP-49 mouse wheels. The editor is responsive, but only when run independently (not via F4 of the terminal).
Interesting: when Market Watch and Terminal Navigator are located above the Editor Navigator window and the terminal is in focus, the Editor Navigator responds to the mouse wheels, again only when ME is running independently. If the editor is started via F4 of the terminal, it does not react to the mouse wheels.

artmedia70:

If only the terminal is running, pressing F4 or Service --> MetaQuotes Language Editor will start the ME editor from there. Perfect.
Terminal runs /portable and ME runs /portable. Perfect.
But when only ME editor is launched, neither F4 nor Tools --> Trade Terminal opens the terminal.

Please write with all the details to servicedesk, I can't reproduce it yet .

Specify username and permissions for terminal and editor, OS, bit rate, build number. Thank you.

alexloz:

Please write to servicedesk with all the details, I can't reproduce it yet.

Specify the user and permissions to run the terminal and editor, OS, bit rate, build number. Thank you.

Ticket #883890 | 2013.11.13 13:35

I haven't managed to figure it out myself. Can you tell me if ex5 scripts and EAs should work in the test MT4 or not?

I compile new code. After compilation it doesn't appear in terminal navigator window, updating list in navigator doesn't help. Only restart of terminal.

Will it be like before - new *ex4 appears in terminal navigator right after compilation?

artmedia70:

I compile new code. After compilation it doesn't appear in terminal navigator window, updating list in navigator doesn't help. Only restart of terminal.

Will it be like before - new *ex4 appears in terminal navigator right after compilation?

Can you tell me more about the code, what kind of code?
Reason: