[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 834

Techno:
and there you also need to remove the exclamation mark before the ordersend function and put no more than 0, and as in the first less, ask
I have a lot of problems with this function, but I can't get it to compile, so I put the exclamation mark back.

igrok2008:
I put the exclamation mark back in, the error is gone :-((((
The exclamation point should be <0 I wrote it correctly above.

you could try this
Files:
0000001_2.mq4  2 kb

Thank you I will try

Techno:
you can try this

a warning rather than an error during compilation

Function "CheckOrders" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file      

this warning is pointing to the very top of the EA

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                             expertStochastic.mq4 |
//|                      Copyright © 2009, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |
//|                                        http://www.metaquotes.net |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

that's kind of confusing...........

igrok2008:

a warning rather than an error during compilation

this warning is pointing to the very top of the EA

kind of unclear...........

did you make any changes to the code I attached?

I did this: in the editor save as, save the old EA under a different name and make changes to it
Files:

igrok2008:
I did this: in the editor save as, saved the old EA under a different name and made changes to it
you attached the compiled file. And the warning means you've included a function in the code that's not used anywhere

what's the right way???????????? ;-)))))))

Techno:
you attached the compiled file. The warning means you've included a function in the code that isn't used anywhere else.

I decided to do something different. I took the previously saved Expert Advisor and pasted everything from 000000001.mp4 into it. It compiled without any errors. Now the demo is running!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if you're up for it, can I get a message from you at??????

Reason: