New MetaTrader 5 platform build 4230: More built-in applications and expanded ONNX support - page 2

MetaEditor build 4230 has almost doubled EA build time.

Hello I'm facing fatal error when using "Strategy Tester" Optimization with local network farm agents in Build 4231.

It will try to update all agents in my local network farm, them the Metatrader client will go to 100% cpu (even if I select to not use the local cores) and stop responding.
This is a error that had happens in the previous version too 4230.

Vinicius Barenho Pereira #:
Optimization with local network farm agents in Build 4231

Build 4231  The same problem((( Local network farm stop responding

Ruslan Khomenko #:

Build 4231  The same problem((( Local network farm stop responding

Yes, this is very annoying, I am unable to optimize the EAs anymore using network farm. There is a serious bug that needs to be fixed asap. Workaround is, to readd the network farm each time a new optimization is done by inputting the IP address again.

The excellent EasyAndFastGUI library breaks on MetaTrader 5 build 4231 when the EA uses IndicatorCreate and IndicatorRelease. After obtaining a handle or releasing the handle the GUI becomes unresponsive to mouse clicks of buttons and other controls. No problem before version 4231.

EasyAndFastGUI library breaks on MetaTrader 5 build 4231 for windows server 2012/2016 on my vps, it works on windows 10 on my PC, have anyone any idea what's the problem? Tobias mention something about windows update which solve the GUI issue.

New version 4231 seems to cause GUI related problem.

nature.existence #:

EasyAndFastGUI library breaks on MetaTrader 5 build 4231 for windows server 2012/2016 on my vps, it works on windows 10 on my PC, have anyone any idea what's the problem? Tobias mention something about windows update which solve the GUI issue.

Some update, it works on windows server 2012, but not windows 2016, for this I will probably downgrade my windows server version.

nature.existence #:

Try restarting your VPS.

Vinicius Barenho Pereira #:

Hello I'm facing fatal error when using "Strategy Tester" Optimization with local network farm agents in Build 4231.

It will try to update all agents in my local network farm, them the Metatrader client will go to 100% cpu (even if I select to not use the local cores) and stop responding.
This is a error that had happens in the previous version too 4230.

Try to run the same test with an EA from standard delivery - Examples\MACD Sample, and check if the problem persists.

Alexey Petrov #:

Try to run the same test with an EA from standard delivery - Examples\MACD Sample, and check if the problem persists.

Hello Alexey I did the test with an EA from standard delivery and the problem persists.

When I click optimize using the local network farm the Metatrader client will go to 100% cpu use and stop responding.

I have a good cpu (i9 24cores +5ghz) and even if the option "Use Local Agents" is disabled the application will use 100% cpu and crash.

Reason: