For those who like to measure... achievements))) - page 8

nikelodeon:
Yeah, well, it's all about achievement. I mean what could you afford to buy with market money???? That's the funny thing, you don't need the charts. In the market you earned money ONLY when you withdrew the money, not when you just raised the account. getting back to the topic. What were YOU able to buy for yourself with the money from the market????

i probably only bought beer... :-))) everything else I don't know where it goes... for some greenhouses, huts, fences, 58k xylophones for my daughter... :-)))

it's easier to ask what my wife was able to buy with the money from the market...

if you close...

The joke is on the pussy.

stability! approaches 6 months - dept 1,000. Some figures:

Profit Factor: 1018.38 , Total Trades: 54, Profit Trades (% of total): 51 (94.44%),Balance: 2 058.08 Equity: 1 641.42

zoritch:

I probably only buy beer... :-))) everything else I don't know where it goes... for some greenhouses, sheds, fences, 58k xylophones for my daughter... :-)))

it's easier to ask what my wife was able to buy with the money from the market...

if you close...

Now that's what I'm talking about...!!!!! Not balance and all that... And greenhouses, fences and xelophone are just material things, not efomeric in the form of balances, graphs, etc.

Keep it up guys, don't be shy... in the same vein..... Who was able to BUY what with the money from the market....

nikelodeon:
Keep it up guys, don't be shy... in the same vein..... Who was able to BUY what with the money from the market....
I'll tell you right away I'm on the downside.... But as soon as I do, I'll let you know....

nikat97:
A thread about any achievements relating to forex
I suggest not only achievements, but also failures and explain their occurrence, to be a lesson for other participants. For example, the presence in TS of sitting - closing only on SL, or only in profit, played a cruel joke and cost me yesterday 40% of my deposit - 0.8K. Now I excluded this requirement from the TS code. Immediate closing at the signal change, despite the minus positions! Honestly admitting failures is the key to preventing future losses.

yosuf:
I propose to present not only achievements, but also failures and justify their occurrence, to be a lesson for other participants. For example, the presence in TS of over sitting - closing only on SL, or only in profit, played a cruel joke and cost me yesterday 40% of deposit - 0.8K. Now I excluded this requirement from the TS code. Immediate closing at the signal change, despite the minus positions! Honestly admitting failures is the key to preventing future losses.

Fuck it all.... How do you not understand that the result of the job is HOW much you've taken off!!!! Everything else is bullshit. This thread is not about TC, but about the achievements, which are the material assets acquired with the proceeds from the market....

THIS IS THE MAIN ACHIEVEMENT OF ALL WORK ON THE MARKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

zoritch:

I guess I'll just have a beer... :-))) everything else I do not know where it goes ... for some greenhouses, sheds, fences, 58k xylophones for my daughter... :-)))

if you close...

If the picture shows quid or oyros, then RESPECT and AWARENESS!!!

With such attitudes, IMHO, it is time to open a PAMM!

nikelodeon:

Fuck it all.... How do you not understand that the result of the job is HOW much you've taken off!!!! Everything else is bullshit. This thread is not about TC, but about the achievements, which are the material assets acquired with the proceeds from the market....

THIS IS THE MAIN ACHIEVEMENT OF ALL MARKET WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

There's no way around it. We are unlikely to see any major achievements. We need to define the "size" of achievements, for example, not less than 1K and not to display the petty stuff here. Then the branch will gain weight. And the owner of the "achievement" offer to tell in another branch of the method or way to achieve the "achievement", excuse the pun. After all, we are here to learn something from each other, I guess.
Reason: