For those who like to measure... achievements))) - page 11

artmedia70:
Impossible... have you tried it? I made an EA once a long time ago. It calculated entries and targets based on Fibo. 80% of it was right. I lost only once in six months - 20% of wrong entries. And it was a one-time thing. This means - there is a system in it. I was too lazy to finish it, but I took it into consideration.

It's inherent in all robots if you don't look after them.

avtomat:

it's not 0, it's ∞.
MATR0SKIN:

Infinity is better. Zero is when 100% drained :))))
My profit factor doesn't say anything. How much is that then? I thought it was 0....

_new-rena:
My profit factor doesn't say anything. How much is that then? I thought it was 0....
If there are no recorded losses, he has no way to count.

_new-rena:
My Profit Factor doesn't say anything. How much is it then? I thought it was 0....

Profit Factor is profitability, the ratio of total profit to total loss. One means that the sum of profits equals the sum of losses.

If there is no loss, i.e. the sum of losses is zero, then the denominator is zero, in which case Profit Factor = ΣP / 0 = ∞

avtomat:

Profit Factor is profitability, the ratio of total profit to total loss. One means that the sum of profits equals the sum of losses.

If there is no loss, i.e. the sum of losses is zero, then the denominator is zero, in which case Profit Factor = ΣP / 0 = ∞

Sit down, two.

The uncertainty is disclosed.

tara:

Sit down, twosome.

Uncertainty is revealed.

Where shall we reveal her? ;)))

avtomat:

Where shall we reveal it? ;)))

To zero.

tara:

Zero.

You're closer to zero, but I'm drawn to infinity

;)))

tara:

To zero.
avtomat:

You're closer to zero and I'm attracted to infinity

;)))

Basically understandable)))))

Thanks!!!

But it's also some kind of measure of the branch's theme?

_new-rena:
My profit factor doesn't say anything. How much is that then? I thought it was 0.....

Nah, dividing by zero = infinity. But that's if no trades have been closed at a loss
Reason: