For those who like to measure... achievements))) - page 10

Here's my staite let ox all traders

Europa:

I trade manually sometimes, when I want to get on my nerves))))

I withdrew 10 times more than I invested, the rest wasted, once again making sure that manual trading is not for me...

Automated robots

What principles do you use?

IRIP:

Automated robots

What principles do you use?

This is not a robot, manual trading using Only EWA and FIBO stones do not throw))))

I can't program my own principle unfortunately, it's just not possible, but robots are not interesting... The profitability does not suit me, and I have not found a grail yet

Europa:

This is not a robot, manual trading using Only EWA and FIBO stones do not throw))))

I can't program my own principle unfortunately, it's just not possible, but robots are not interesting... The profitability does not suit me, and I have not found a grail yet

It is impossible... have you tried it? I made an Expert Advisor a long time ago. It calculated entries and targets based on Fibo. 80% of it was right. Only once in six months I lost what I'd already earned - 20% of wrong entries. And it was a one-time thing. This means - there is a system in it. I was too lazy to finish it, but I took it into consideration.

No, I haven't, because I can't even formalise it, besides I don't trade on EWA, but nevertheless I follow the news, analyse it... i.e. +20% FA + 10% or even more, (_|_) feels like that)))

Europa:
No, I haven't, because I can't even formalise it, besides I don't trade on EWA, but nevertheless I follow the news, analyse it... i.e. +20% FA + 10% or even more, (_|_) feels like that)))
Well... the news can still be processed, the analysis can also be formalized... but the gut feeling is...

artmedia70:
Well... news can still be processed, analysis can also be formalised... but gut feeling is...

So you have to determine what your gut is picking up and the puzzle will be put together. ))

tol64:
So you have to determine what the gut feeling is and the puzzle will be put together. ))
And she'd f*ck it... :)))

artmedia70:
And she'd f*ck off... :)))

I don't know which letter to put in the place of the asterisk, my gut isn't telling me. S, G or D? )))

tol64:
I don't know which letter to put in the place of the asterisk, my gut is not telling me. S, G or D? )))

That's what the asterisk is for, to activate your gut... All three wishes... ;)
Reason: