For those who like to measure... achievements))) - page 4

yosuf:
I repaired one laptop for 200 c.u. and bought another, used, laptop for 210 c.u.( hP) for the funds withdrawn. That's all for now.

yosuf:
I repaired one laptop for 200 c.u. and bought another, used, laptop for 210 c.u.( hP) for the funds withdrawn. That's all for now.

I haven't withdrawn at all in 10 years......... I can't comprehend this feeling of joy!!!! :-(((((

Big sport is not for us Yusuf!!!!

nikelodeon:

I've never made a withdrawal in 10 years......... I can't get over this feeling of joy!!!! :-(((((
The withdrawal process is so simple that they want to withdraw the money as fast as possible, like fishing. And they say "thank you" for withdrawal and become "mister". They ask for 30 minutes for withdrawal, but they are done in less than 3 minutes: they immediately withdraw the funds from the account, simultaneously drop balance and equity to the requested amount, a confirmation code in an e-mail, another e-mail about receipt of the request, and immediately ringing wallet, informing about the receipt of funds. Another e-mail about performance. That's it.

yosuf: I repaired one laptop for 200 c.u. and bought another, used, laptop for 210 c.u.( hP) for the funds withdrawn. That's all for now.
And a couple thousand quid invested in the drained account. But they probably don't count.

Mathemat:
And a couple thousand quid invested in a drained account. But they probably don't count.

I will satisfy your sarcasm (in cents):

Initial deposit: 1,000.00 USD
Profit: -119 141.12 USD
Deposits: 443 047.28 USD
Withdrawal: 72 000.00 USD
Balance: 252 906.16 USD

Funds: 215 531.62 USD

I haven't seen any money I haven't drawn any money from. I don't have any other real accounts.

Bring everything to a common denominator - either cents or quid. Otherwise I don't understand anything.

yosuf:

I will satisfy your sarcasm (in cents):

Initial deposit: 1,000.00 USD
Profit: -119 141.12 USD
Deposits: 443 047.28 USD
Withdrawal: 72 000.00 USD
Balance: 252 906.16 USD

Funds: 215 531.62 USD

I haven't seen any money I haven't deposited in years. I don't have any other accounts or accounts I've ever had.

Yusufkhoja, what about the power plant?

forte928:

with a folding meter...

Need indicators, screen makers

TUF:

EUR forecast ))))))

Miracle, forecasts herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/146641/page2000
Reason: